Deals for 1/23 --Pix, Giant Chitilangi Bowie, Thamar Samsher and Great Buys

Ndog can sure give you some insights, as well as some other lucky owners of the GCB.

Did somebody say GCB:D They are really cool and unique blades. They are not as massive as you might think being heavily fullered to the tip. Do keep in mind they are Chitlangis and do have a thinner edge than say an Ang Khola so heavy chopping of dried hardwood or log splitting would probably not be advised. At least I wouldnt do it. Now green stuff is another story. I wouldnt have any worries cutting softer less dense wood. Mine is 52 ounces so this one is a bit lighter. The spine thickness on these are normally around 3/8" but the blade is wide making it look pretty heavy. If theres anything specific you want to know ask away.

Now you went and give Kami dog the answer...............................

Your a lean mean fighting machine Bookie. Gut wrenching terror is a good descriptor specially when you got your dolls with ya.

Now you went and give Kami dog the answer...............................

Your a lean mean fighting machine Bookie. Gut wrenching terror is a good descriptor specially when you got your dolls with ya.

Alright good work Bawanna! My wifes on it now. She crocheting a miniature wacky woolen hat now. Shes almost done with the body and limbs. I think we got the scale about right now. Thanks bro! She even made a little M-43 with some script on it so the gods wont be confused.
Shes wrenching the gut now?

Ndoghouse-Copy.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I don't think I read this? It got hard to tell who was buying what. Email sent for baby Kobra

Enroute, try to hold on!

Wait did he voodoo you to Texas all the way from Corn Patch?

Should I bring a wooden stake or anything, no that's vampires, what you fight voodoo with?

Solid copper works pretty well! Spit on it for a bit of patina and well ...you know the rest:D

That weird feeling when you are stuck for several hours in the office, a triangle box on your desk and of course all you can tell yourself is that you need more patience...

Oh well!

That weird feeling when you are stuck for several hours in the office, a triangle box on your desk and of course all you can tell yourself is that you need more patience...

Oh well!
That just aint right moon! Patience is overrated! Bust it open:D

But maybe not in the office...
Maybe you could sneak it in the mop closet open it, take a picture of it, seal it back up then go back to your desk and make a new screensaver to droll over for the rest of the day?:D Just make sure the mop closet aint being used for something else:rolleyes:

See you got me all curious now!

Maybe you could sneak it in the mop closet open it, take a picture of it, seal it back up then go back to your desk and make a new screensaver to droll over for the rest of the day?:D Just make sure the mop closet aint being used for something else:rolleyes:

See you got me all curious now!

Haha, good idea, but mop closet under a guy's key! ;)

I just got in a square box, and you know what that means !!!!-- too much awesome for triangles, moon did you open yours yet? two wooly hats were hiding in mine :D

I just got in a square box, and you know what that means !!!!--

I don't know....
Playing hooky/hiding from work?
Playing hide-n-seek with moms and pops?
Pretending you got your own apartment?

:p :D ;)

lol savage burn , I love it when english lays down the foundations for the speaker being the punchline, I had no idea how that sounded until you posted about it LOL--

I did not mean to say I got in a large square box, but that I had a box come in from reno, that was filled with wonderous goodies including perfect cho farmknife 2 wooly hats and assorted purna and thamar knives :D

I just got in a square box, and you know what that means !!!!-- too much awesome for triangles, moon did you open yours yet? two wooly hats were hiding in mine :D

The only guy in the office that I know to be fond of weapons is away; not sure who would have my back :p.

Coming out with a relatively big box from the bathroom would raise some questions, too. :grumpy:

I'll just have to wait 'til I get home. :rolleyes:

Back