White metal fittings
Sisau wood handle
Six tools
Standard leather scabbard
Excellent work by Tirtha
Add to your collection at $195.

1-28-13001_zpsa9be949f.jpg

1-28-13002_zps7f9b97d8.jpg

14 inch 18 ounce Bashpati by Rajkumar. Bone handle. All fittinga are white metal. Beautiful work by Rjkumar. Yours for $120. *SOLD*

1-28-13005_zps6c396b73.jpg

1-28-13006_zps393f5f63.jpg

12 inch 12 ounce Pen Knife by Tirtha. Horn handle. Great Knife at $100 even. *SOLD*

1-28-13003_zps8030a422.jpg

1-28-13004_zps3a6aede4.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

Last edited:
Stunning Dui Chirra!! Even a pointed awl by the look of it.

The ol' Pen Knife aka Tactical Spatula is fantastic camping companion:) I've kept a Bura-made one in my jeep for years. It's chopped kindling, dug out small stumps in my landscape, and been pretty much go-to beater.

I would jump on one if it were chiruwa and wood gripped. I dunno if the kamis ever made them chiruwa style, but I think that would be one handsome and tough as all get out knife:)

I agree Gunz-But I would like to see them with 9"+ blades,then I would jump!

That DUI CHIRRA is beautiful!

My purchasing has to go on hold for a little bit or I would jump on that one. Just moved into this house, boxes still everywhere, sat down to relax a bit and the lights went out. Since the closest neighbor is four acres away I decided to go outside and check the main.
I guess someone out there was looking out for me, normally I would have just waited for the power to come back on. What I got to the main, there was flames coming out of the electrical box.
Thankfully everyone is ok and no structural damage to the house. Unfortunately I just got hammered with all kinds of unforeseen expenses like a generator, propane heat system big enough to heat a whole house, fuel for both units and repairs.
Will still be here reading old threads, learning as much as possible, and dreaming of my next

I agree Gunz-But I would like to see them with 9"+ blades,then I would jump!

They did make a few 15" models with around 10" blades. I wish I would have snaggged one of those too;)

I'm with you on a 15" or bigger on the Pen Knife , picked up a 12" made by Kami Bura and I find myself needing a longer handle also , maybe a 15" with forge scale finish "UGLY PK" .

Last edited:
Back