Deals for 1/7 --Pix, Sher Special Knife, Reti and Great buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

15 1/6'' 28 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Lachhu. Horn handle. Usual fine work by Lachhu. The sheath got lost during shipment transit between Nepal and Reno.
Great value at $100 even. *SOLD*

12.5 inch 19 ounce Sher Special Knife by Sher the (tiger). Steel guard. Satisal wood handle. New addition to your growing collection at $100 even. *SOLD*

14 inch 9 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Antler handle. This Knife feels alive on my hand! Take it for $100 even. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

This Wajaski Sword from last year post is still looking for a loving home.
Any one interested in this one then email me and I will give you my best deal!

Will post picture shortly

OL=27''
Weight --30 oz
Spine thickness --1/4''
Neem wood handle
Leather sheath
Made by Kumar Kami
Great Value at $245 *SOLD*

Last edited:
Great grab ndog - I would have grabbed that reti if you hadn't beat me to it! Even has the crown burr on on the antler - very nice!

Awww man, I might be coming to Texas after all. That sings pal. Both being a Reti and the stag! Good thing I was wearing my seat belt, most likely would of fell on the floor on that one.
Love to give that Bowie a home too but I'm in the middle of an intervention.
Oh by the way, I'm calling your wife!

I already have an HI wajisaki. I encourage anyone on the fence about it to purchase it. It appears Auntie will give anyone a super deal. Mine is Yuvraj masterpiece. Again...anyone interested should jump on it!

Awww man, I might be coming to Texas after all. That sings pal. Both being a Reti and the stag! Good thing I was wearing my seat belt, most likely would of fell on the floor on that one.
Love to give that Bowie a home too but I'm in the middle of an intervention.
Oh by the way, I'm calling your wife!
I figured id get you over here eventually! Ill just put it in my "Bawanna bribery material (mostly stag)" box for now. Ill take real good care of it and send you a pic now and then just so youll know shes all right;)

Oh no! Now I cant afford to pay my fone bill!

Last edited:
EMS Wajaski Sword, since I missed the stag reti.

Hmmmm....Ems the chicken too....lol

Last edited:
So now I'm under the thumb of kamidog and Philllll. I feel like I'm paying protection to the mob.

100$ For a 15 inch Bowie is a steal. Someone need to get that one fast before I grab it.

That Reti sure is interesting. Even if it weren't stag gripped, the way the handle curves is unique and fascinating.

EMS Wajaski Sword, since I missed the stag reti.

Hmmmm....Ems the chicken too....lol

You are going to LOVE it Cul. It's definitely a one handed weapon, I can get two hands on mine. It's a wakizashi... One hand is all you need. Mine balances about 3.5in above the guard just like most of my full sized HI swords. It's made with great attention paid to balance and one handed swings. You will love it!

Grats cul! Lemme know if you ever decide to part with that chicken! Thats some great poultryart! Aunti even threw in a cool wajisakiski (?) That thing looks like fun :thumbup:
Anybody notice that little bit of drop on that Lachhu AK Bowie. That is a really sweet blade. He does awesome fullers. A nice custom sheath and that would make a sweet rig for a great price!

Back