Deals for 1/9--Pix, Ganjawala, Super CAK and Awesome buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 21.5 inch 46 ounce Ganjawala by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Six tools with antler handle. Nice leather sheath. One more addition to your collection at $345.

24.5 inch 70 ounce Super Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Usual top quality work by Kumar. $495. *SOLD*

16 inch 29 ounce WWII by Anil. Horn handle. White metal fitting. Sweet deal at $115.

9.5 inch 11 ounce Kerambit by Lachhu. Horn handle. $138.

8.5 inch 3 ounce Kaudey Knife by Ram Lal. Wood handle. $59. *SOLD*

10 1/4 inch 4 ounce Ram Kumar Bab Knife by Ram Lal. Horn handle. Unique Knife for your collection at $95. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Today's pictures were taken by Kanchhi

Woahhhh both of those Ram Lal knives are incredible. Someone please stop me from getting that Kaudey knife TONIGHT!

70 ounces? OMG!

Oh man I totally forgot to even address that... I don't think I could lift that, especially not with one hand, and even if I got that far, no way I could control what happens as gravity inevitably takes effect! You know it's a big knife if Bigbore says "OMG!"

Awe but it would be fun to work up to huh?

I fixed the WWKK to WWII. Not a new model.

Have to go empty my drool cup now.

I would love to take a swing (literally) with that monster AK. I think a log would split itself getting out of the way of that beast;)

Whoever picks up that 70oz behemoth - please post a video of log splitting. I can't even comprehend what that would do to logs...😮

I can't get the 70oz behemoth out of my head. Might have to find me a blue ox to go with it.

I'm feeling week at the knees as well as the arms.

Come clean, Cul... what were they like to see? Did you get to look at all the tools in the Ganjawala?

Does anyone have any insight on what Ram Kumar Bab is or means?

Come clean, Cul... what were they like to see? Did you get to look at all the tools in the Ganjawala?

Does anyone have any insight on what Ram Kumar Bab is or means?

I didn't get to see much, her office and khukuri shed is now in 2 locations, we were just at the house/office this time. She had BB's small box, and some stuff in the living room, but that was all. I usually go up to see her, the family and friends. I'm not much of a drawer, or woodworker, so, I usually also like to talk to her about ideas for knives and such. So much easier to do in person, rather than over the phone or email.

Awesome trip! So cul. :cool:

Thanks for sharing and giving our love to our favorite family.

"8.5 inch 3 ounce Kaudey Knife by Ram Lal. Wood handle. $59."

Can that weight be right? Seems pretty light for that knife - which looks pretty useful :thumbup:

Ray

"8.5 inch 3 ounce Kaudey Knife by Ram Lal. Wood handle. $59."

Can that weight be right? Seems pretty light for that knife - which looks pretty useful :thumbup:

Ray

Email auntie for confirmation.

Finally EMSed for the Kaudey. Couldn't take it any longer and it's payday so...another broke week, perhaps

Edit: long gone but she may have another!

Last edited:
Back