Deals for 1/9--Pix, Ganjawala, Super CAK and Awesome buys

And not just 70 oz with flat sides 70 oz with beautiful DEEEEEEP fullering. That is a big brute.

I just found a custom kit to make it a convenient EDC
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey, I need the fenders off that trailer for my boat trailer. Give me an address.

I just found a custom kit to make it a convenient EDC
maxresdefault.jpg

ROFL Snow!! That just might do it. Though it might need to replace the leaf springs with air bags so it can support the weight without resting on the tires :D

Look at those pieces today!Ganjawala and super Ak. all of them are quite impressive. is the trailer is for a giant kuhk? i don't think i can handle one that size. in thinking a twenty pound blade is enough for me. that'll be the day! wish i had the dough to purchase some. I'm waiting for a special order kunai in feburary. wait till you guys see that!

I only have so much resistance. It was still available upon inquiring. The 70 ounce CAK has been added to my pile. Yes I'm a addict, that makes three off this particular DOTD.

January 9th!!! Bahhhhh! I though this was a DOTD! Thats ok. I forgive you BB! 70 ounces of forgiveness is all good! I was out bustin up a pile of wood with my Giant Vim AKB and got a few pics of your GRS with my monster. I didnt scratch it i promise. I can pack it up now and send it off to ya mon. I did scratch up my AKB again tho. I dont think Vim will mind:D RIP my brother Vim. More smoke up for you tonite. Might smell like Steelhead trout but thats the good kinda smoke:p

I look forward to your pictures. You're phography skills and composing of photos surpass mine as well.

Here's the AK with a huge RMK Bowie. It truly is impressive.

15x2sz5.jpg

The Ram Kumar Bab by RL at 10-1/4" and 4 ounces is like fighting with a straight razor. Not hefty by any means but leaves a superiorly deep wound. At 4 ounces it's barely an extension of your hand. Someone thought this one out before being a utilitarian fighter/chopper. It's a slasher with a mission well thought out.

Back