Deals for 2/13 -- Pix villager and good buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
2-13-06-1.JPG

2-13-06-2.JPG

2-13-06-3.JPG

2-13-06-4.JPG

L to r

18 1/4 inch 21 ounce Kapur wood handle Trisul by Sher with all Sher ususal features. $135 YBB. *SOLD*

14 inch 14 ounce satisal wood handle villager Sirupati by new Kami Ram Bhadur.
Great work by new Kami. $75 YBB. *SOLD*

14 inch 12 ounce Trisul by Sher. Beautiful walnut wood handle. Yours for $75 delivered. *SOLD*

13.5 inch 14 ounce horn handle balance khukuri by Sgt. Khadka. $85 YBB. *SOLD*

12 inch 13 ounce Pen Knife by master Kami Bura. US antler handle. Excellent work by Bura. $95 YBB. *SOLD*

12 inch 11 ounce hill walnut wood handle Khukuri by Sgt. Khadka. $65 YBB. *SOLD*

10 1/4 inch 7 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Carved Neem wood handle. $55 YBB. *SOLD*

7.5 inch 6 ounce JKM by Kumar. Dark Neem wood handle. $45 YBB. *SOLD*

Email to get any or all.

spiffy stuff, go gett'em boys

bladite

Email sent on:
12 inch 11 ounce hill walnut wood handle Khukuri by Sgt. Khadka. $65 YBB.

Yippie!

Little bit of everything today...

all of it a big thumbs-up. Thanks, Yangdu.

Ad Astra

Email sent on 13.5 inch 14 ounce horn handle balance khukuri by Sgt. Khadka. $85 YBB.

--EDIT

Thought about it maybe a minute too long. Missed it.

Eric.

Dang, missed the Trisul. Oh well, I didn't need it anyway;) Congrats to whomever got it.

Jake

To the fastest typists in the west...

Wow, I waited 3 minutes after the DOTD appeared to email Yangdu and I still missed the Sgt. Khada:grumpy: I've just not had any luck lately after I got my first khukri in Dec... how do you guys do it so fast? Teach me!

Well, some of these guys have Form letters already written and ready to send- just fill in a couple blanks and it's off. Then there is faster net service, and good old fashioned luck.

munk

Ah shucks- the Sirupati is the only khukri I have, or I'd be all over it! Well, maybe next time.

Thanks for the advice Munk. Wouldn't you know it, I DID use a form letter and I cut-and-pasted AND I have DSL. Go figure. It's all those years of video-gaming in our society finally paying off with quick thumbs. :p

(And I thought that Sirupati I bought would be the only khukri I'd ever buy. Heck, I'd have bought it a couple friends by now if I just had better luck. I'd give my arm for an affordable Pen Knife)

M. Taylor said:
Hey. Let's give our new kami some support. Someone grab that sirupati. It looks nice.

You arm twister. e-mail sent.

Jake

Got it:)! I'll post a review the day of.

Dang! Wish I had snagged that Balance! That is a pretty blade style for sure, and the 3-hole cho makes it really unique.

Only the second antler pen that I know of as well. Interesting selection today...

Norm

Cabbit said:
God Damn you people!

Let some other people get some once in a while! :mad:

You're kidding right? How do we handle that? Everyone gets on a 1 knife per week/month policy? Do we sit on the deals for a half-hour until you're ready?

I got nothing today, but will just keep trying. There's no other way to handle it. Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug.

Email Yangdu if there is something you really want and have been missing. I don't think she would turn down $ up front.

Norm

P.S. Correction: I emailed Yangu 35 minutes after your post and an hour and 10 minutes after she posted the deals, and still managed to snag the carved handle Kumar Karda! :thumbup:

Back