Deals for 2/9--Pix Suga, Rusty SD and beautiful offerings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
13 inch 21 ounce villager fit and finish Suga Knife by Ram Kumar. Water buffalo bone handle. Natural leather sheath. $185. *SOLD*

64r4sD3.jpg

uW7MMVQ.jpg

tDsfCVU.jpg

L to r

8 1/4'' 4 ounce Rusty SD Knife by Kumar. Neem wood handle. Leather sheath. $85. *SOLD*

8 inch 6 ounce JKM-1 by Kumar. Bamboo rood handle. Leather sheath. $78. *SOLD*

QidKfgA.jpg

OiYFNs9.jpg

FMHy1A7.jpg

xuox1zO.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
So the major difference I'm seeing in newer Sugas with bone handle (larger size) is an increase in length, and some added weight, while dropping the diminutive karda and chakma.

I can't wait to compare my newer version to the earlier versions....

And of course, some of them are also coming in more ornate variations. I personally prefer the ones without the fancy engraving work. But all are charming in their own way still.

Take note!

xx

I don't recall the Suga's ever coming with karda and chakma myself. Maybe before my time.

I don't recall the Suga's ever coming with karda and chakma myself. Maybe before my time.

Yes! You are correct about the early 2012 (?) - 2014 Sugas and later.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...nd-beautiful-offerings.1187821/#post-13606525

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/brand-new-padam-suga-knife.1185740/

But the ones with the buffalo/ox white bone handles (2019-2020) had the really tiny karda and chakma.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/suga-and-pacthar-knife-for-7-30.1676077/#post-19168502

I had commented a few months ago how the ornamental utility tools could be done away with, and maybe Yangdu agreed :)

X

Xela this Suga looks like the belly might be a bit wider than the one you just bought in the other thread. I'm curious and excited to see the size differences, its also on the much heftier side at 21 oz which I like quite a bit. I remember the all black tamangs with the black/silver scabbard that came up a few months back and I didn't have enough saved up! Now I finally get to join in on the HI club! Super stoked.

Xela this Suga looks like the belly might be a bit wider than the one you just bought in the other thread. I'm curious and excited to see the size differences, its also on the much heftier side at 21 oz which I like quite a bit. I remember the all black tamangs with the black/silver scabbard that came up a few months back and I didn't have enough saved up! Now I finally get to join in on the HI club! Super stoked.

welcome aboard!

xx

Xela this Suga looks like the belly might be a bit wider than the one you just bought in the other thread. I'm curious and excited to see the size differences, its also on the much heftier side at 21 oz which I like quite a bit....

I think you are correct. And the handle on this one may be thicker too (maybe? towards the rear). In any case, I'm sure it will be a solid blade.

xx

Back