Deals for 6/14 -- Pix, Villager, Sword and more

Svashtar said:
I'm watching my dollars lately pretty carefully, but a big YCS karda with a scabbard for this price is just too good a deal to ignore!

Norm

Absolutely no problem Norm. I really didn't need another YCS, and if you would have said "I'm going to send an email on it" I wouldn't have tried to beat you to it. It's a great deal though, that's for sure- hope you actually got it, as I saw that it sold today.

Svashtar said:
Two, after it sat for well over an hour I sent an email on it! :D I don't like to post that I did (even though I know it is the polite thing to do), when there is a good chance I'm too late. But, when Soupah asked I spoke up in any case.

Norm

See Soupah, I told you Ol' Norm was tricky. And my apologies Norm. If I would'a thought at all I would'a known it was you that sent the email
, greedy Bastid.;) :cool: :D

eswartz said:
Thanks, This is another one that I originally didn't want or need, but has been popping up on my radar more and more often. And with the antler handle, it fits in my antler collection.

Does anyone think I should fill in that small imperfection in the antler with some white material, or should I think of it as a mark of character?

Typically if I have a lot of open marrow on antler I will fill it in with superglue and polish it up.

Eric.

Eric,
I have a couple of depressions in my handle as well. I think they give it character. They also seem to aid in retention in the hand. The only problem I have had so far is that the bolster was loose. I put a little superglue in the open space and it tightened right up.
DanR

Back