Deals for 6/16 --Pix, Beautiful Foxy Folly, Blems Knives Swords and Huge Savings

Thank you, thank you! Pics when ya get it, thank you for saving me. Wife would have put me on a plane, and I would've been in Ndog's doghouse for who knows how long.
C'mon brother! You know your welcome. Just give me a few days notice so I can order something from Aunti since Ill be in there anyway;)

C'mon brother! You know your welcome. Just give me a few days notice so I can order something from Aunti since Ill be in there anyway;)

Hmmmm....now you done got my brain cogs a working overtime. Need a plan, to make sure she doesn't suspect anything, and figure out why I'd would be so happy to get on the plane.

Sorry, just got the Done Deal on the Mustang. I couldn't resist!

Thanks Mr. Blue from me as well, I was seriously fixing to push the button on that one. I'm much more happier you got it than I am sad I didn't if that makes a lick a sense at all.

Well when my wife is throttling me for buying it, I'll try to tell her I did it as a favor to you guys. That is if I can still speak...

There is a FF in my future. Just not this one yet. :( Need more money. Who doesn't? But man look at those lines. Spine and belly are well proportioned and see how the blade curves out towards the handle creating a kind of guard? :D

You and I are looking in the same crystal ball. :D

You and I are looking in the same crystal ball. :D

I dont see nothin but black clouds and an occasional flash of lightning in mine. I bet the spine of my 18" AKB would do a number on a crystal ball eh! I better start seeing some steel in mine soon or else:D

Has anybody read about Mustang, the region of Nepal? It's very interesting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Mustang

Seems like they're ethnically and culturally Tibetan, and are actually more Tibetan than the people of Tibet because they've been spared from Chinese meddling until recently. They even had their own king until Nepal became a republic in 2008.

Some interesting head gear. Looks like a pretty tough life they live.

My dad actually visited the kingdom of mustang. Had to go in on horseback. Said it was a great experience.

My next European trip will definitely be Nepal. I have fallen in love with the culture and history of its people ever since I got infected with the HIKV. The warm, positive energy radiates from that place and I would love to visit there someday. I will have to save up my pennies. My last trip was a Germany/Netherlands visit and I found it kind of boring. I mean I loved Amsterdam don't get me wrong... I was young and could enjoy what that place had to offer. I find myself slowing down in my later years. I would love to visit and immerse myself in a foreign culture as beautiful as the Nepalese peoples culture.

My next European trip will definitely be Nepal. I have fallen in love with the culture and history of its people ever since I got infected with the HIKV. The warm, positive energy radiates from that place and I would love to visit there someday. I will have to save up my pennies. My last trip was a Germany/Netherlands visit and I found it kind of boring. I mean I loved Amsterdam don't get me wrong... I was young and could enjoy what that place had to offer. I find myself slowing down in my later years. I would love to visit and immerse myself in a foreign culture as beautiful as the Nepalese peoples culture.
You might have some trouble finding Nepal in Europe :p

Back