Spine thickness --3/8''
Brass guard, bolster, buttcap and tip
Horn handle
Leather sheath
Usual fine work by Ram Kumar
Will fly at $245.

2qBxIIu.jpg

f5lKCW4.jpg

Beautifully done 22 7/8'' 22 ounce Wajaski Sword by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. Add to your ongoing Sword collection at $199.

GnO12Ky.jpg

cp0cFGf.jpg

BJBRWNY.jpg

15 inch 8 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Bamboo root handle. Leather sheath. Lighting fast knife at $75.

jvhgs28.jpg

y0wCR64.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order one or all
First come first served

15.5 inch 18 ounce Ram Kumar Villager Utility Knife, HI hat and T-shirt at $68.

jvhgs28.jpg

Last edited:
Whoever buys that Crow Knife will not be disappointed. I gave a Crow Knife to one of my brothers and he swears by it. He takes pride in the fact that he has never sharpened it. It doesn't need it. We used it and a 20" AK to clear a path in the woods and they were quite a match. I would say the Crow Knife is a little more versatile. It pulled it's weight with the big stuff just fine but did an even better job with the smaller grass and weeds than the big AK did. When you hold a Crow Knife you hold a slicer, a chopper, a bowie, a machete, and a short sword. Not to mention a work of art. I hope it finds a good home.

Cul, when you say long sword is it longer than this sword?
Yes It is.
Here is one by Rajkumar: 36" and 48oz. It's made so well, that the it is super fast because the center of gravity is about 1/2" in front of the bolster, that is just unbelievable for a sword of this length. I am never going to part with this one, because I love it so much.

Tibetan longsword.JPG

Yes It is.
Here is one by Rajkumar: 36" and 48oz. It's made so well, that the it is super fast because the center of gravity is about 1/2" in front of the bolster, that is just unbelievable for a sword of this length. I am never going to part with this one, because I love it so much.

View attachment 1152177
Wow!! Thank you for sharing cul!!

Apart from length (which isn't always apparent in a picture, if there's nothing to compare with, you can tell the long and short versions apart by the shape of the tip. The short version has a dagger-like tip, or almost dagger-like. The long version has a bowie-type tip. You can see that in the two pictures shown above.

Back