Deals for 7/28 -- Pix, AK Bowie and BVCAK and Awesome Buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
14 3/4 inch 24 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Bhakta. Horn handle. Standard leather sheath. Take this big boy home today at $160. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 19 ounce Sirupati by Lachhu. Satisal wood handle. Light and fast knife for your collection at $100 even. *SOLD*

14 1/8 inch 21 ounce Trisul by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Take it for $135.

9.5 inch Villager fit and finish Villager Baby Chiurwa Ang Khola by Dhan Bahadur Kami. Dhar wood handle. Great belt knife at $60. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

Last edited:
Email sent on the baby CAK looks like someone may have beaten me to it though. I didnt read through the whole thread in my haste to get the email out Haha

Good afternoon to all, I am having problem with AOL outgoing mail I can read your mail but can not send reply.
Will resolve this problem by tomorrow, thank you everyone for your patience

crystalEyes, it's polite to post up in the forum when you send an email on a DOTD deal. Saves work for Yangdu to not have to reply to tons of emails after something is already spoken for.

Thanks for schoolin me up bro but some of us are working right now and dont have time for the niceties.

If you've got time to monitor the forum and send an email, you've got time to post up an "ems".

Like the AKB, but I prefer wood, it's gonna kill me, but I'll just wait for one in wood, then send it off too Bawanna for some fine handle checkering to "pimp" her out a little....:)

I don't know dude, that horn checkers up pretty darn pretty. I'm usually a wood guy too but a few checkered horn handles later they are pretty nice. But I'm ready when you are wood or horn.

I had a Trisul once and it didn't sing but darned if they don't sing to me now. I think I'm cursed or something.
Also need a next size up bowie 14-15" size, next step in the chains as it were. Yup, I'm cursed.

Wow! Every one of them look great! What a deal on that Siru! I just played with my Lok BCAK last night and put a scary sharp edge on it! My wife was looking at me funny as I cut the bills into tiny slivers! Sure is a cool knife!
Welcome back Bawanna! Thought you were still cleaning fish!

I don't know dude, that horn checkers up pretty darn pretty. I'm usually a wood guy too but a few checkered horn handles later they are pretty nice. But I'm ready when you are wood or horn.

I had a Trisul once and it didn't sing but darned if they don't sing to me now. I think I'm cursed or something.
Also need a next size up bowie 14-15" size, next step in the chains as it were. Yup, I'm cursed.

I like horn as well, but all of my other bowie sizes are wood handled, so I figured, I might as well keep them all in the family...you know?

If you've got time to monitor the forum and send an email, you've got time to post up an "ems".

I'll post when and what I want. I've been an hi customer for years now and don't need your input on knife purchasing etiquette. better luck next time, man.

I'll post when and what I want. I've been an hi customer for years now and don't need your input on knife purchasing etiquette. better luck next time, man.

Now don't make me come down there and separate yall.

Crystaleyes has been around for quites awhile. He knows the program around this forum. It is "nice" if forumites post on the DOTD threads when an email has been sent to Auntie to purchase a DOTD, so that the feeding frenzy can stop for a particular item; however, that is a courtesy, and it is given whenever possible, it is not a "must do"

If a forum member cannot post on a thread immediately after sending auntie an email, but does so later at a later time, that's perfectly fine. Personally, I'd rather see that, than deal with a stealth shark, and believe me, there are quite a few.

Just last week, there was a DOTD thread, and I think every single item was purchased, and not one person posted an ems, you want to talk about sneaky, that is some serious "stealth sharking". But, oh well, it's a DOTD, and for most of us, if your fast enough to get, then great, if not, there's always next time.

There are no "sore losers", we are always thankful for the person who did get the DOTD, and there will always be another chance. Because if no one bought the DOTD's, I don't think auntie would post anymore on the forum, and that would be a sad thing indeed.

Happy sharking everyone!

Back