Lali gurash wood handle
$60 *SOLD*

KLVUK H
Overall lenght --14.5''
Spine thickness--1/4''
Wieght --14 oz
Lali gurash wood handle
$60 *SOLD*

16 inch 20 ounce villager fit and finish Tamang Knife by Dhan Kami. Dhar wood handle. Eye pleasing Knife for your collection at $138. *SOLD*

17 inch 26 ounce Tin chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. Add to your ongoing collection at $140. *SOLD*

BOWIE KNIFE BY THAMAR

Overall lenght --15 1/4''
Weight --22 oz
Spine thickness --1/4''
Brass decorative wooden sheath
Chiruwa style satisal wood handle
One more addition to your collecton at $100 even *SOLD*

Beautifully done 15 inch 18 ounce Chainpura Knife from Chainpur. Carved wooden sheath. Satisal woodh handle. $$95. *SOLD*

9.5 inch 8 ounce villager fit and finish baby chiruwa Ang Khola by Dhan. Dhar wood handle. Great gift for your loved one at $48. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served
I am super busy out here and will do my best to answer your email as soon as I can
Thank you all for your patience

Last edited:
Loving them light KLVUKS! That Bowie is very nice too.
Hey Mr. Tall! Another $45 KLVUK!

That bowie has my jets overheating

Would like to jump on bowie, but mail man is already headed my way

Good stuff today!

Want that Tamang, but it's going to have to wait. Need more funds first.

I'm finally in time to grab a DOD..:).. but seeing as how I'm about to place a custom order I should probably wait :(

A Tamang is high on my wish list, alas I can't bring this one home. But my time is coming I hope.

KLVUK F
Overall lenght --14.5''
Spine thickness--1/4''
Wieght --17 oz
Samll hairline crack on lali gurash wood handle
Best buy at $45
I will take this one if it is still available.. Sent email to himimp@aol,com
What is the next step to buying this..Im new to here..

Last edited:
KLVUK F
Overall lenght --14.5''
Spine thickness--1/4''
Wieght --17 oz
Samll hairline crack on lali gurash wood handle
Best buy at $45
I will take this one if it is still available.. Sent email to himimp@aol,com
What is the next step to buying this..Im new to here..

If you receive a Done Deal from auntie, she will give you the shipping cost.

You then add the listed price with the shipping cost, and then remit payment via Paypal to HIMIMP@AOL.COM. If she says Long Gone, that means someone got to it before you.

Good luck, it seems that someone else EMS'd for this KVLUK already.

17 inch 26 ounce Tin chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. Add to your ongoing collection at $140.

I will buy this if it is still available.

Email sent to himimp@aol.com

I saw the first post by Steve Tall but didn't know what was meant by EMS..

What counts is the order of the emails received by Yangdu, thus EMS, email sent.
Then, out of courtesy to the others, just post EMS.

OK thanks for the info ..I hope I will get one of these or maybe both but I doubt it... I think I was late to the party for the KULVK F

OK thanks for the info ..I hope I will get one of these or maybe both but I doubt it... I think I was late to the party for the KULVK F

There is always next time. These blades find their new owners, seriously. If it's meant for you, it'll be there, no matter when you get to the party!

I've gotten some khuks that were DOTD 3 days or more in the past, and when I ems'd, they were there waiting for me. I even had one where I ems'd almost 2 weeks after it got listed, and it was still there!

Also, just because someone got to it before you, or the item is listed as "SOLD", email auntie anyway, and ask her if she has another one, that is if you really want one. This does not apply to blem items.

That is what i do....email anyhow....likewise have ended up with something thought sold, otherwise i just tell Dear Yangdu i would like one anyhow and that money is now scheduled for departure....i have one which is requiring a request back to Nepal which is out of stock here at moment, and that is all A-OK Joe.....

The worst part about that approach is having one on the way and seeing a really nice exact same one on the deal of the day in the mean time and thinking "WAIT! what's MY knife doing THERE?!"

Glad to see Mr. Tall finally hear everyone pounding on his door and what appears to be finally a KLVUK coming to his house to roost....the Chainpura is lovely....sigh....

Last edited:
I haven't heard back from Yangdu, so she must still be out of the office. The KLVUK is my favorite, I already have "at least one", and I've given away "at least one".

Update: got the Done Deal.

Last edited:
Back