Deals for 8/27-- Pix, Manakamana Special, Kerambit and Great Buys

I too like liver, I never knew where it come from. Does have to have lots of onions. I rarely get it unless my mom makes it. Wife won't touch the stuff.

Best I ever had was a fresh deer liver on a mule pack in Elk hunt. Partner had the forethought to throw some onions in his kit. That was a long long time ago but I remember it well.

Hehe, I eat the onions and then send the liver back for a refill. Sort of like asking at the grocery store for a refill of the banana skin eh? -1 for liver eating of ANY sort here.

Actually, for me, this thread has had a silver lining. After seeing the Raj Kumar blade and admiring the quality, I'm working on obtaining one now.....and the wife and I both eat liver & onions...quite a bit.

Mmmmm! Snake, cow, pork, chicken, shark, stingray, possum, raccoon, jackalope, deer, squirrel (sorry philllll), it dont matter! I love liver:p with garlic and onions simmered in brown gravy over mashed taters and fried okra on the side and a cold Guinness Stout...ALL GOOD :thumbup:

anyone have info on what a BDC is? that 10 incher looked mighty fine, too bad it was two years ago,lol.

anyone have info on what a BDC is? that 10 incher looked mighty fine, too bad it was two years ago,lol.

Some call it "bura daily carry" others call it "bura dui chirra". It was designed and first made by our old friend the royal kami.

Some call it "bura daily carry" others call it "bura dui chirra". It was designed and first made by our old friend the royal kami.
thanks Karda, is it still possible to get one made? what are the general specs for one? were they all 12" and under?

thanks Karda, is it still possible to get one made? what are the general specs for one? were they all 12" and under?

Most of them were around 12". Some were made at 15" also...I think.
You'd have to ask Auntie if it's possible to have one made. Give her a few days to get caught up though.

I think I may have gotten the last one in a DOTD about 10 months ago; horn handle manakama special by raj kumar-- would be great to get some new ones made

No worries my friend. On the bright side, Auntie said she will get more BDCs after clearing current orders.

Which I think is a great news I could not know without your prank.

Sorry about that, snowwolf (and Yangdu, and any others affected negatively). I think I learned a lesson about unintended consequences.

And a damn fine prank it was too, I think he got us all. Well done Mr. Tall.

Yep! Made my day:thumbup: Nothing like a good practical joke! Lord knows the world owes me a few! One nite after the kids went to bed I opened up a new box of crunch berries cereal from the bottom and filled it back up with dog food from the bottom and glued it back shut with the toy surprise on the top. Next morning my son poured him a big bowl of kibble and commenced munching out while opening his prize. Ill never hear the end of that one:D He ate two of three bites of dog fud all bleary eyed before he realized something aint right:D

Back