Deals for 9/16-- Pix Shikari Knife, Pacthar and awesome buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
9 3/8'' 11 ounce Shikari (hunting) Knife by Manoj. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $85. *SOLD*

WQB4DPf.jpg

12 inch 13 ounce Pacthar Knife by Manoj. Bone handle. Wooden sheath. $95.

k2na67u.jpg

12 1/4 inch 13 ounce Pen Knife by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. Great value at $85. *SOLD*

UgEAyaK.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
All Nice stuff but my dang A/C went out AARRGGH!!! WTH? Everything breaks down at the same time! Imma go sleep in the truck!

EMS 12 inch 13 ounce Pacthar Knife by Manoj. Bone handle. Wooden sheath. $95.

DD

Last edited:
I've been thinking about getting the Shikari knife by Manoj. It looks to me like the HI version of a box cutter.

However, I'll wait until tomorrow and hope that someone else snags it.

Nice snag cul. The bone handle sure looks good! At 12" that must be a 5" handle im figuring? Sounds like a nice package! Grats too Dave just for thinking about it;) Looks like a killer box cutter! I think it needs a choil tho and some checkering would finish it off nicely. OK figured out my A/C. Its either condenser fan motor, or starter capacitor...er maybe relay? Got ate up by ants in the process im ticked a bit! Had to come back and look at that Nepali box cutter tho! That thing is growing on me.

Last edited:
Nice snag cul. The bone handle sure looks good! At 12" that must be a 5" handle im figuring? Sounds like a nice package! Grats too Dave just for thinking about it;) Looks like a killer box cutter! I think it needs a choil tho and some checkering would finish it off nicely. OK figured out my A/C. Its either condenser fan motor, or starter capacitor...er maybe relay? Got ate up by ants in the process im ticked a bit! Had to come back and look at that Nepali box cutter tho! That thing is growing on me.

Thanks, I really liked the bone handle, and the wooden sheath

I've been thinking about getting the Shikari knife by Manoj. It looks to me like the HI version of a box cutter.

However, I'll wait until tomorrow and hope that someone else snags it.

That Shikari is mesmerizing. I don't know what it is. It has it. Hope u got it.

xx

...Grats too Dave just for thinking about it;) Looks like a killer box cutter! I think it needs a choil tho and some checkering would finish it off nicely. .... Had to come back and look at that Nepali box cutter tho! That thing is growing on me.

I'm doing the exact same thing. What is it about it? I don't know.

xx

Back