Deals for 9/28--Pix Baby Chitlangi and beautiful offerings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
32 inch 42 ounce Tibetan short Sword by Kumar. Chiurwa style satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Kumar. Great value at $245.

wIZGPp7.jpg

mjFyYSW.jpg

T to b

17 inch 28 ounce Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. Great knife at $145.

17 inch 30 ounce Gopte knife by Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Leather sheath. Nice rig for $145.

r8Lu45T.jpg

T to b

15 inch 23 ounce M-43 by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. This knife feels great on hand. $145.

15.5 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Nice and sharp edge! $59. *SOLD*

dNwzlfy.jpg

Pala diced the chicken with PVUK, great job

xjgfYBG.jpg

12 inch 15 ounce BDC by Kumar. Chiruwa style satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Fine knife at $95.

xjgfYBG.jpg

To to b

9 inch 6 ounce Bilton by Purna. Brass handle. Leather sheath. Usual fine work by Purna. One more new addition to your collection at $68. *SOLD*

9.5 inch 6 ounce Baby Chitlangi by Purna. Horn handle. Leather. Add to your Chitlangi collection at $68.

WUaTtAc.jpg

JspucCB.jpg

7Cssmdd.jpg

6qZH7gw.jpg

mQhYev9.jpg

CpCd4U2.jpg

oljUhcW.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served
Happy Dashain!

Last edited:
EMS
15.5 inch 19 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Nice and sharp edge! $59.

Received my 15.5" VUK by Purna
Love this thing!
Nice and light. Perfect sized handle. Great wood again. Balance with a great energy. Took a razor edge. Great deal.
Thanks Yangdu.
I want to carry it so badly.
Who can make a scabbard for this?

Received my 15.5" VUK by Purna
Love this thing!
Nice and light. Perfect sized handle. Great wood again. Balance with a great energy. Took a razor edge. Great deal.
Thanks Yangdu.
I want to carry it so badly.
Who can make a scabbard for this?
Contact Pugs75, no one is better.

That poor chicken never stood a chance!

Grats jfox! Thats a great camping knife and sure worthy of its own scabbard! I got one made with a piggyback to carry a smaller Karda with it. I love it man and its built to last!
e.g. Pugs75 built! I had baldric straps added to it but I mostly dangle it on my belt. I thought at first the straps would get in the way but they dont?
886df6b2c6b45b4b5ac89f5e071988c4

That's a beautiful rig.
I don't do much camping. I live in the trees. And PG&E turns our power off for fun! It's just like camping... ;~}
Good survival tools are handy.
This one is a swift and light trail cleaner. Takes out one inch thick Himalayan berry vines, snick snick. I guess that's appropriate. I get a pic or two up soon.

How much was that beautiful scabbard?

He is very reasonable. I forget how much I paid or if I even paid? I might have traded something for it? We've made several trades in the years so I couldnt tell ya if I wanted:). Email him for a quote. I think you will be very happy!

I can't seem to figure out how to message pugs75.
I've tried a couple ways but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I've tried the conversation feature but there is no way to start new conversation. I've tried on phone and laptop. If there is anyone willing to help me contact the person that made these beautiful scabbards, I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you

I can't seem to figure out how to message pugs75.
I've tried a couple ways but it doesn't seem to work. Can someone point me in the right direction?[/

Send me a PM, with your email address.

I shot Pugs an email.

Maybe you need a Gold Membership to use the PM feature. I think it's $10 for a year.

Used to before they overhauled this forum format there was an email option to reach people but that apparently no longer exist. If your paying member you can PM but you also have to have paid membership to post knives for sale on the exchange.

Ok, I did it.
Now I should be able to message people.
Looks like there are more kinds of memberships that there used to be.

Back