Deals for 9/9 --Pix, DC, Villager CAK , Blems and Bargain

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

18 inch 25 ounce Dui Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $115

18.5 inch 26 ounce Dui Chirra by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. $115.

15 inch 25 ounce villager fit and finish Chiruwa Ang Khola by new Kami Ram Lal. Horn handle. $145.

10 inch 7 ounce Kumar Karda with small rust on the blade. Satisal wood handle. $40 *SOLD*

9 inch 4 ounce mini (Spear Vala) by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. 20 minutes rust removal time on the blade. $38. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served
Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Thamar is an artist. I have one or two of his blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any day I beat you and BB to the cookie jar is a good one[emoji1]. That KK is a deal too. If I didn't already have one in a triangle box somewhere between here and Reno I would have been all over it!

Any day I beat you and BB to the cookie jar is a good one[emoji1]. That KK is a deal too. If I didn't already have one in a triangle box somewhere between here and Reno I would have been all over it!

Not sure where BB is, I was outside under a friends hood, replacing a leaking oil cooler. I hope the kk wasnt sharked
c83ec3facf0252a5717dd181a8921c88.png

Not sure where BB is, I was outside under a friends hood, replacing a leaking oil cooler. I hope the kk wasnt sharked
c83ec3facf0252a5717dd181a8921c88.png

I already heard back from Auntie with the DD on the vala, so hopefully you won't wait long in suspense!

Just a theory and not looking at numbers just yet but from what's stuck in my head Thamar's length and correlated weight seem always the same. 18 inch = 25 ounces.
Also the shape of his Dui Chirras looks always the same great and classy.
Is he one of the most consistent Kamis or is it just me?

Just a theory and not looking at numbers just yet but from what's stuck in my head Thamar's length and correlated weight seem always the same. 18 inch = 25 ounces.
Also the shape of his Dui Chirras looks always the same great and classy.
Is he one of the most consistent Kamis or is it just me?

You seem to be very correct. I've got an 18.5 inch and 24 ounce Thamar Yek Chirra, and that is about the lightest I've seen from Thamar.

Good to know. I'll have to pick one up someday. I just wish Texas didn't say no to double-edged blades.

Do a search for Giant Spear Vala to see this little guys big brother. I kinda hope it's not too sharp, so I can hone one edge and have it be carry legal, but I may have to limit use to international waters or other places of reason. [emoji1]

Do a search for Giant Spear Vala to see this little guys big brother. I kinda hope it's not too sharp, so I can hone one edge and have it be carry legal, but I may have to limit use to international waters or other places of reason. [emoji1]

I've seen the big brother, and the Smatchet upon which it was based. The camera angle just made it hard for me to tell if I was looking at a bevel or not.

I wonder if we could persuade a kami to make a Giant Spear Vala with this handle shape. I like the way it flares.

The vala symmetry is awesome, I think the handle of this mini really works well too. I will post some picks once I receive it in the mail

I was installing a new door out on to the deck. Ya'll ended up with some cool stuff, congradulations. Lucky I don't need to install doors often. ;)

You mean this brother?

Spear Vala - Lachhu - 17 inches - 26.8 oz - Satisaal Wood

If it's like mine or any others I've read about, both sides will be like a razor.

Back