Deals for 9/9 --Pix, DC, Villager CAK , Blems and Bargain

I love chits. I love Bowies.

Brass is great, but I have always preferred the white metal. If it exists all together it could be one of my favorites![emoji50]

I have both and like each equally. If running a set, I generally like them to match. However, on several occasions I've found the mismatch to be esthetically pleasing.

Just upstairs from working on Alan's Frankenbowie. Some very lucky guys today! Bawanna, I remember laughing at you when you ran over your tongue. But that was only after the second time you did it. Come to think of it, that's the only time I ever seen someone's tongue have Firestone embossed into their tongue! That Giant Vala of Cul's was intriguing. They're not my fav style blade, but I thought it handled very well. It's lightness sure threw me for a loop! Think I'd enjoy seeing one in Bamboo root. Maybe in a nice yellow shade.

Not a giant but a standard. Beautiful none the less. Not a mini either. 18" 33 ounces. Ndog wins size wise, Cul wins the best appropriate. I'm somewhere in between.

Well one things for certain, nobody ever called me appropriate, that's for sure.

I already heard back from Auntie with the DD on the vala, so hopefully you won't wait long in suspense!

I got a DD yesterday, and sent a follow up asking confirmation on the second mini Vala. Sent paypal payment with a additional request for contents of the triangle box, and promise to pay for mini if it is included. Turns out on needles and pins i am sitting awaiting the box to arrive. Im stoked to finally get a kk, but this is the first mini I have seen.

I was installing a new door out on to the deck. Ya'll ended up with some cool stuff, congradulations. Lucky I don't need to install doors often. ;)

I think you should start a door installing business. Do I hear a second?

I only got a triangle box once. I'm feeling slighted.

Please don't ever feel slighted. I felt slighted once, I ended up on the kitchen floor in a fatal position sucking my thumb for 3 days.
Did you know kitchen floors are cold at night even in summer time?

No don't feel slighted, abused, neglected, even down trodden from time to time is ok but never ever slighted.

Great! I motion a vote!

All those in favor say "Eye"

"Eye"

Often wondered why does it always have to be "Eye", why not belly button or knee cap, or gluteous maximus.
I'm sure they are feeling slighted.

Often wondered why does it always have to be "Eye", why not belly button or knee cap, or gluteous maximus.
I'm sure they are feeling slighted.

Surely in your case Brother Bawanna sir, "with all due respect[emoji6]" the latter is used, in a familiar single vowel followed by 2 repetitive consonant form factor [emoji848]

Surely in your case Brother Bawanna sir, "with all due respect[emoji6]" the latter is used, in a familiar single vowel followed by 2 repetitive consonant form factor [emoji848]

Yeppers, it's the pucker factor. Furthermore, it's Aye not Eye or half the country would be blind in the brown eye. UMI and I see eye to eye, thankfully mine are hazel and I'm not talking the maid on T.V. nor made. Oldies like Bawanna, Brother Umi, Ndog, Bookie, Moparsbob..... understand. Astute younger ones will as well.

Eye just laughed so hard Aye almost dilated my blind eye

Love youse guys

Thats Man love, not the brown aye love

Back