Deals for 9/9 --Pix, DC, Villager CAK , Blems and Bargain

Dog gone it! Now I'm sitting here humming Brown Ayed Girl over and over in me head! Hmmm. Do you suppose that if someone gave you the stink aye in your brown aye, you'd yell eye, eye, eye? And if the eyes have it, what's Bawanna got?

Dog gone it! Now I'm sitting here humming Brown Ayed Girl over and over in me head! Hmmm. Do you suppose that if someone gave you the stink aye in your brown aye, you'd yell eye, eye, eye? And if the eyes have it, what's Bawanna got?

Ayee!! Yall save all that pirate talk for next week! Yall know next week Sept 19th is natn'l talk like a pirate day eh maties'? Arrrr! Load yur blunderbusses with what ya got and polish ye swords eh! Splice the main brace and bust out the grog! Think im gonna start the grog right now:D

Eye, Kamidog! Forsoothand scuttle me buckets, methinks ye young matey Bawanna bin teched from sleepin' on ye deck too many times. That moon fever takes a man and shakes 'im soundly, it does. 'Tis Sunday, me hearty. Thinks eye'll saunter down to the galley and see if cookie's got some Spotted Dog or a Drowned Baby left over to put on me trencher.

Checking in on Monday morning, looks like things got a little strange around here this weekend. I'll just show myself out.. *whistles dixie*

I generally have a preference for strange, I'm not sure exactly what this is going on round here.

You boys gonna whistle Dixie or go for them Khukri's?

At the risk of mildly jumping the track but since 9-9 is long over I'll add that many say carrying a 1911 dates oneself. Like having a taste for scotch.
To me I'm ok with that. They've worked well and proudly for over a 100 years. That's good enough for me.

As for the scotch, well whatever.

At the risk of mildly jumping the track but since 9-9 is long over I'll add that many say carrying a 1911 dates oneself. Like having a taste for scotch.
To me I'm ok with that. They've worked well and proudly for over a 100 years. That's good enough for me.

As for the scotch, well whatever.

My sentiments exactly.

Somebody say scotch? Sorry this might have just been an impulse post but im just trained for that word somehow? Forgive me my friends:p

Back