Dear Case Knives...

PLEASE DO NOT POST ABOUT FIT AND FINISH OR BLADE STEEL QUALITY!!!

Dear Case Knives,

Here are some things I would love to see you do.

1) More of that Rogers Corn Cob Jig. The wavy line stuff. Man I like that texture! Looks and feels great. Love to see it in more colors and on more knives.

2) A Stockman pattern with the Sheepfoot blade and pen blade swapped. Especially on the large offering, the Sheepfoot can be uncomfortable. Many like it though so just asking for an option.

3) More Wharncliffe!!! Be it Sheepfoot, coping, whatever, I absolutely think we need more patterns with Wharncliffe blades and I think the customer base is very much keying into this. There should be far more Trapper and Mini Trapper offerings with the clip and Wharncliffe offerings and a canoe with a small Wharncliffe instead of a pen knife would me amazing! The combination of a straight and curved blade is fantastic for EDC and people are increasingly aware of it.

4) More "brushed" or satin options. While I really like the polished offerings, I'd also like some satin options as well. I know this is probably tricky for a number of reasons, including keeping separation form the Bose collaboration line, I just think it would be cool to have a few options in there. And not just the blades but the overall package; bolsters, springs, etc.

Just some ideas I've been mulling over. Keep up the great work.

Sincerely,

Me

:)

Last edited:
Make a Medium Jack in CV steel and pocketworn jigged bone. Red or Green jigged bone would be nice, just no crazy colors.

Bring back the Swayback Jack in CV steel.

Additionally the Sodbuster in CV steel and chestnut jigged bone was very nice.

Lastly, have you ever considered in bringing back the full size Scout knives?

Make a Medium Jack in CV steel and pocketworn jigged bone. Red or Green jigged bone would be nice, just no crazy colors.

Bring back the Swayback Jack in CV steel.

Additionally the Sodbuster in CV steel and chestnut jigged bone was very nice.

Lastly, have you ever considered in bringing back the full size Scout knives?
Oh a full sized scout ( or any size really ) in CV and amber jigged bone, I think I'd be sold.

1) please finish the knives like you used to, not fit and finish, you’re doing great right now. I’m meaning the nice rounded overall feel of the covers and bolsters that feel amazing in the hand, instead of the general flatness on today’s offerings.

2) I would love to see also the deep old red bone again, and better die jobs in general

3) last I would really like two patterns brought back 6380 split back and 64047PU stockman with punch

That’s all from me ;)

I would like better fit and finish and a better blade steel option ... lol

But I would like to see more smooth bone and wood. I also would like more pen style knives with a spear/clip and sheepfoot/coping/wharncliffe.

I agree with Buzzbait. I think Case is killing it. Offers just about something for everyone. One thing I like is you can get a Tony Bose knife for around $48,maybe less(sowbelly) I find most Bose knives top of the line quality among any brand and if you look, you can get one at the bottom of Case's price point. I guess the thing I would change is I don't like the Case over xx shield on many of the ss models. Just looks sloppy and you can't read it on the smaller knives. I like the Case in the circle shield on the CV models and I really like the CASE-XX shield that they used around 1998-99.

Back