Death Chat 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
frogfish said:
Once in a while I have to walk away from the computer :)

how dare you!!! you obsess about having this death chat continue then abandon it like it was yesterday's meatloaf suprise. for shame!!

LMAO

Welcome back

How is the day going?

Shhhh... monkeys fly south, turkeys get carved and I'm broke.. these are the keys to life ;)

Good lord this thread is madness. I call for the mods to lock it come midnight Dec. 31st, 2004! ;)

Hmm, or maybe before.

Still haven't been able to figure out just what this is adding to the forum.......... :cool:

thatmguy said:
Hmm, or maybe before.

Still haven't been able to figure out just what this is adding to the forum.......... :cool:

This is keeping me on my best behaviour ;) :D

Just imagine what would happen if I didn't have a place to relieve my DC Syndrome :eek:

Let me demonstrate.... BRB ;)

hog.jpg

See.... if DC wasn't here, you'd have to delete a thread, give a warning and deal with me if this thread wasn't in place :eek:

Seriously though, I have no idea why this is still continuing. My apologies. I think. Or is it, NO REGRETS. No, no, no. I'm sorry. Nah, that ain't right. DEATH CHAT RULES!!! nope, not that either... To be honest, this was just to inform the non partisan (what is partisan anyway??? :confused: ) death chatters that the total count was something over 10K. What the heck am I going on about? I have no idea. I am even more surprised that I am still typing and your still reading :eek: I wish I had a reason for something. Just don't know. Man I hate being broke. Where's the cookies? Why hasn't it snowed in a while? This weather sucks. Sold a TM SH a while back. Stuck at work. Work is okay. Dark and cloudy out right now. How much longer till the next death chat? Where's the folder??? How come I can't get one? Which way to the airport?

I guess, all in all, thanks Jerry and Hammy for keepin' this open... If you gonna close it, lemme know ;)
Gotta sneak in them last two posts again ;) :p :D

frogfish said:
Oh gosh - I didn't realize we had to have added value :eek: :eek:

:) I always strive to have added value, I just can't help coming up short all the time. :)

Come on guys, there is a whole other forum out there. Break out of those shells and stretch your legs a bit. ;):)

Progunner said:
:) I always strive to have added value, I just can't help coming up short all the time. :)

Come on guys, there is a whole other forum out there. Break out of those shells and stretch your legs a bit. ;):)

I get out every so often, usually playin' in W&C.. no worries ;)

thatmguy said:
Hmm, or maybe before.

Its a "Seinfeld" kinda thing... you know... all about nothing, but you just can't resist... :D :D :eek:

I got it Hammy!!! This is a support group...

Now tell me why I shouldn't spend money right now... I just saw (Forgive me it's not a Busse) the most sexy Criswell sword ever. A 31" triple ground... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me wants...

NO NO NO NO NO... Lead me from temptation.. speaking of temptation, I better get outta here before Jerry posts some over run or something...

REASONS!!! I GOT EM!!! TEETH FIRST

KnifeAddictAK said:
I got it Hammy!!! This is a support group...

Now tell me why I shouldn't spend money right now... I just saw (Forgive me it's not a Busse) the most sexy Criswell sword ever. A 31" triple ground... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me wants...

NO NO NO NO NO... Lead me from temptation.. speaking of temptation, I better get outta here before Jerry posts some over run or something...

REASONS!!! I GOT EM!!! TEETH FIRST
Oh swords - I really like swords and criswells are really nice but you should resist KAAK really you should rrrrrrrrrrrrrrresist :eek:

Resist, my son... Think of your teeth!!!

See Hammy, we have value! We're a support group... yeah, thats it, a support group! :D :D

Just to advise those following my work, just came from the Dentist :::Shutter:::

3 appointments remain, and all will be done by Christmas :D

Guys here's wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving I know that I have much to be thankfull for especially the Death Chart guys. I'll be out of town for a couple of days starting tomorrow so hold down the fort :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back