Death Chat 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
frogfish said:
Guys here's wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving I know that I have much to be thankfull for especially the Death Chart guys. I'll be out of town for a couple of days starting tomorrow so hold down the fort :D :D :D
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!! Stay Safe if your traveling and all the best to you and yours doing this Holiday Season!!!!!! :D

KnifeAddictAK said:
Just to advise those following my work, just came from the Dentist :::Shutter:::

3 appointments remain, and all will be done by Christmas :D
2 words for ya bro.
NITROUS OXIDE
insist.
(a valium or 2 or a couple shots of vodka beforehand greatly enhances the effect; i'm not rcommending this,,, not for amateurs)
:) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes: :) :confused:
voracious

voracious said:
i'm not rcommending this,,, not for amateurs)
voracious

Thanks for the advise and the warning. To be honest as always, (Shhhh, don't want to be seen as a freak round here ;) :D :rolleyes: ) I don't drink.

HEY!!! I'M GETTING MY TWO FRONT TEETH FOR CHRISTMAS!!! LITERALLY!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I doubt anyone will care nor approve, but I'll probably post a pic of my refurbed teeth :D

Kalimalena said:
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!! Stay Safe if your traveling and all the best to you and yours doing this Holiday Season!!!!!! :D

Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving, all! May all your travels be safe and your turkeys tastey!

potterma said:
KAAK, feel free to post pics of your new teeth... as long as they're in your head!! :eek: :D :eek:

ohhhh, come on!!! you're telling me they wouldn't look sweet layin' next to that Arctic BM??? ;) :D :eek:

Forgot... Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

KnifeAddictAK said:
ohhhh, come on!!! you're telling me they wouldn't look sweet layin' next to that Arctic BM??? ;) :D :eek:

Uh... No... Not even laying next to the Arctic BM.... :barf: :barf: :barf:

KnifeAddictAK said:

Way too much information :eek: :D :eek:

voracious said:
2 words for ya bro.
NITROUS OXIDE
insist.
(a valium or 2 or a couple shots of vodka beforehand greatly enhances the effect; i'm not rcommending this,,, not for amateurs)
voracious

Or a percocet or 2. My dentist always wondered how I could have fillings done with no local (actually I have anaphylactic allergies to locals)... ;) ;) :cool:

Lets see if I can sneak a set of stats in before this is locked down.... :eek:

frogfish 925
potterma 522
Kalimalena 379
KnifeAddictAK 288
thombrogan 147
KX1A 41
loki88 27
thatmguy 18
NervousXtian 16
voracious 14
nyresq 12
GALAXYTECH 11
Jerry Busse 7
idahoskunk 7
roughedges 4
Evolute 4
Xelloss 3
Progunner 2
lionken07 2
David Brown 1
golok 1
Dark Nemesis 1
MicMurry 1
RokJok 1
armory 1
Show Thread & Close Window

Back from our little trip on Turkey day looks like we're going to need to find a new home :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back