Death Chat 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
frogfish said:
Back from our little trip on Turkey day looks like we're going to need to find a new home :( :(

Hmmmm... That doesn't sound good, Froggie... :(

Hope everything works out for your....

thombrogan said:
Sorry to read you had bad T-days KAAK and Frogfish. :(

It was for sure... On a lighter note, I think, I pulled the turkey outta the oven at 12:19am this morning(Friday).

Potterma... Gotta enjoy them cookies before I am on a liquid diet for a month or something :grumpy: :(

KnifeAddictAK said:
Potterma... Gotta enjoy them cookies before I am on a liquid diet for a month or something :grumpy: :(

Hey, you can always put the cookies in the blender with some milk and drink it through your straw! :D :eek: :D :eek: :eek:

potterma said:
Hey, you can always put the cookies in the blender with some milk and drink it through your straw! :D :eek: :D
:barf: I am excited yet depressed. My health will be improved, but I will be drugged up, in pain, and unable to eat good/normal food for a while. This is good, Yet sucks. I don't have a woman to nurse me :grumpy: so I'll have to get everything myself... and to top it off...

NO INFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumpy: :grumpy:
And that will be quite a while. I am having to sell instead of buy.

Someone please give me some lighter notes. You kid won 1st place, your wife won a bake off, you got a raise, you found a SH BM for $200 at a pawn shop. ANYTHING :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

KnifeAddictAK said:
:barf: I am excited yet depressed. My health will be improved, but I will be drugged up, in pain, and unable to eat good/normal food for a while. This is good, Yet sucks. I don't have a woman to nurse me :grumpy: so I'll have to get everything myself... and to top it off...

NO INFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumpy: :grumpy:
And that will be quite a while. I am having to sell instead of buy.

Someone please give me some lighter notes. You kid won 1st place, your wife won a bake off, you got a raise, you found a SH BM for $200 at a pawn shop. ANYTHING :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:
We celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary yesterday :eek: :eek:

I guess I might be a little older than you :D

Ya know, if I didn't hate the stinkin commercials so much, I'd pull one of those "I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico" things. :barf:

KAAK, if you have to be on a liquid diet, be sure it is one derived from barley and hops, or rice and hops. Buy the real stuff, not the lite. Your bod will need the carbs.

Froggy, sux to hear that man. Hope all works out for ya, and it was from nature not some human doing.

37 years eh, cool deal. We'll have our 24th next year.

Glad all had a safe one at least.

It'll all be good... If anyone (knife content:::Cough Mofo Cough::: ) has any liquid recipes, please let me know. I just found the Orange Julius Recipe. If I rember correctly off the top of my head, its:

6oz Frozen OJ Concentrate (I used a strawberry thingy)
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Sugar
Blender full of ice

Man, it was good. The vanilla was prominent in taste. If you're not the biggest fan of vanilla, I'd suggest toning down the amount of vanilla a tad.

Then I sat down, cracked out with some buds on XBOX fusion frenzy :D and stirred with my Battle Mistress (Knife Content) ;)

KnifeAddictAK said:
It'll all be good... If anyone (knife content:::Cough Mofo Cough::: ) has any liquid recipes, please let me know. I just found the Orange Julius Recipe. If I rember correctly off the top of my head, its:

6oz Frozen OJ Concentrate (I used a strawberry thingy)
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Sugar
Blender full of ice

Man, it was good. The vanilla was prominent in taste.

Hey, you missed the 1/2 cup of 151!!! wazzupwitdat???
OK, I know you don't drink, KAAK... This is strictly for medicinal purposes! Yeah, that's it! Medicinal purposes!

Oh, PS, I found an Active Duty at the local pawn shop for $30... Guy had no clue what he had... I talked him down to $23 ! :eek: :eek:

Yeah, I wish!!!! :(

potterma said:
Hey, you missed the 1/2 cup of 151!!! wazzupwitdat???
OK, I know you don't drink, KAAK... This is strictly for medicinal purposes! Yeah, that's it! Medicinal purposes!

Oh, PS, I found an Active Duty at the local pawn shop for $30... Guy had no clue what he had... I talked him down to $23 ! :eek: :eek:

Yeah, I wish!!!! :(

Rum 151 with milk??? :confused: :( :barf:

By the way guys when I said "looks like we need a new home" I meant that this thread is going to get locked not that I need a new house - but thanks for the concern anyway guess I need to be more specific :eek:

Sure... That's why I cut back to just 1/2 cup.... Gotta bbblllleeennnnddddd it just right..... :D :D (slow, OK?)

frogfish said:
By the way guys when I said "looks like we need a new home" I meant that this thread is going to get locked not that I need a new house - but thanks for the concern anyway guess I need to be more specific :eek:

gotcha... glad to know all is well with you and the misses :cool:

Yeah... Mike, You shut us down and we shall disperse and create death chats in EVERY thread of the Busse forum...Mwhahahahahhahahaa

Just Kidding... If you must, you must. Don't want your bal...err Do what yah gotta do to stay outta trouble ;) :D

frogfish said:

Geez, Frogfish, you had me beside myself with worry!!!!
Well, glad its all good!

Howdy fella's, drinking me a nice bottle of Casket Aged MacTarnahan's Black Watch Cream Porter. Darker than dark and tastier than a pork on the barbie!

How's life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back