"Death Chat" Jr. Laid to Rest

thatmguy said:
If you did it would be 2 days of your life you'd never get back.... :cool:

Nah, he's gotta start with the original then last years then the other threads regarding the death chats that you locked then read this one ;) :D If he can bare through all that, then he gets a drink.... If not, he's off to the looney bin :eek: ;) :D :p

Page 5??? This one wasn't my slip.... Or maybe it was? Who cares :D

So how's all my favorite Death Chat Training Hogs been? :confused:

They are what they are... :) More info in the "Hey Knifeaddict, you slackin'?" thread. Hopefully a couple things will turn out soon for the better.

All is slowly getting better. How's you and princess?

Ohhhh boy... I gotta pass out. Will catch up later. :D

I could stand for one of those.

Suppose that I'd have to have a drink to go with that. :rolleyes:

:D

rbmcmjr said:
Guess it's time to feed the monkey again....

Rick

You got a monkey? :eek: :thumbup:

Am I the only one, or do you guys still get a smile remembering the death chat and the fun we had that week? :confused: :D :cool: :eek: :thumbup:

Happened long before my time. I only discovered this place in May. I'm looking forward to much more time with you guys.

Rick

Death chats are great. After the first day, they go off topic and you really get to know everyone on here. Well, those who post in the thread. You also make strong friendships with guys you still have yet to meet. You hogs know who you are, make it to freaking Blade. Oregon, Hawaii and Cali aren't that far away ;) :D

Aahh, Good old bonding time :p

AAAHHH i almost have 500 posts :eek: :eek:
I better make 500 worth something cause most of the other ones were useless :eek: lol.

KnifeAddictAK said:
Death chats are great. After the first day, they go off topic and you really get to know everyone on here. Well, those who post in the thread. You also make strong friendships with guys you still have yet to meet. You hogs know who you are, make it to freaking Blade. Oregon, Hawaii and Cali aren't that far away ;) :D

Topic??? There was a topic?????

OH, yeah..... There WAS a topic..... :(

Turned out to be a GREAT DEATH CHAT, tough! :D :eek:

KnifeAddictAK said:
Blade 2006 :eek: :D :eek:

Back