"Death Chat" Jr. Laid to Rest

Hey, Unk Kali! Yeah Grandson is growing like a weed! Give Princess a hug for me ;)

Hey, Marines!

Happy 230th!

Semper Fi, Mac!

Happy b-day marines :cool:

Well, quit my job :foot: Dropped by a buddies to do some job searchin' online :) Things are going alright and things will work out. Just miss chattin' with you old farts ;) :D You know I'm kidding. Hope all is going well with you guys and yours as well. Still looking forward to a reunion or rather a union since we haven't met in person yet in Hawaii.

Catch up later on....

Bryan
KAAK
Death Chat Addict

Wow, big change, KAAK!

I'm sure that things will work out for you, though....

Prayers sent....

Things are still going okay. Still job hunting. Sorry to drop a depression bomb like that:foot:

Winter is here and not too bad. How things going with you guys? Still don't have net access at home so just dropping by a friends when I can to stay in contact.

Happy Thanksgiving as well incase I don't make it back before then. Oh yeah, Broncos are gonna smash Dallas on Turkey Day :D :cool: :thumbup:

Anyway, hope all is going well with you guys and if you want, drop me a letter. Had all your addy's somewhere, but they disappeared during the move. Gotta figure out something Alaska to send you guys for Christmas.

Bryan
KAAK

Bryan, hope all be well bud.

Bet ya a shot (to be paid in Atlanta) my C'boys take them.

Take care my friend.

Hammy

Things are going the same. Got some temp work for... go figure lol... 2 weeks:D

Saturday night heard a noise outside my apt., didn't think anything of it... 20 mins later, went out for a smoke and some guy was at the bottom of my stairs:( He didn't respond so I called 911. They came and took care of him (EMT's, etc.). Come to find out, he passed on a little while later (At the hospital). Life is short guys, enjoy it.

KnifeAddictAK said:
yeah, he may have been homeless, but was drunk. Things to make you think.

Yikes! :eek: :eek:

Obviously, "drunk", "homeless" and "Alaska" is NOT a good combination.

Take care up there, bro :eek:

Strugglin' and job huntin'.:rolleyes:

My mom had her surgery yesterday and everything went extremely well. Thanks for all your guys prayers. I try to check the forums when I can, but that ain't as easy as I had hoped:D :eek:

I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing well. It's never easy to watch a loved one go in for surgery. Best of luck for a speedy recovery. :thumbup:

Jobs seem pretty few and far between in Alaska. Worse than I would expect. Has it always been this way up there? :confused:

He just posted on the For sale forum about 14 min ago.

edited to add: ah i see he just posted here

Bryan,

Hope things continue goin well. Good ruck on the yob hunt.

Catch ya later man.

Hammy

Pop this up from the depths ....

Anybody hear from KAAK lately? Kali? Froggy? 360? Hammy? Any you guys heard from him?

potterma said:

Anybody hear from KAAK lately? Kali? Froggy? 360? Hammy? Any you guys heard from him?

Not lately..... Hope our little buddy is doing o.k.....

potterma said:

Did see a post from him a couple of weeks ago when he sold the Arctic BM but nothing sice then hope he's doing ok.

Back