"Death Chat" Jr. Laid to Rest

Turn the page.... Bob Seger ROCK ON!!!

Hey guys. Long time no see. Well... here's whats been going on in the life of KAAK.

Still unemployed since people want a fluggin' G.E.D. (Good Enough Diploma). I have tried many places with no luck. As of Wed. the 1st of March, I completed my last test and should know a week from today or monday if I passed the test. Pretty sure I did. Right now I am makin' a trench in my living room floor by pacing back and forth as I figure out how I am going to pay rent. I have till the end of next week to come up with $600. Plus I have a dental payment:eek: Eiy Eiy Eiy lol. Hate to admit this, but I am only down to an Uncle Mofo, PD Variant and a NICK. Still got my rat trap (Thanks Potterma). Trying to survive.

Now I'm not looking for sympathy or tryin' to bring anyone down. Prayers are always appreciated. Things are just going. I have my good days and bad. Don't have anything left to sell lol.

On the upside, my mom's surgery went really well and she is doing fine, with the exception of a pinched nerve in her hip and is still gonna have to miss more work. It's drivin' her nuts.

Weather has been fair, dropping to near 0* at times, but today it's 22* outside. 23* inside:D :p :rolleyes: Got a bit of snowfall a couple days back. Things are going well at church and still waiting for Mrs. KAAK to walk through them doors. What can ya do? :D

59 days left till I can fish for King Salmon again. Choppin' at the bit to get my line wet. May head down to the kenai river soon and fish the open water for rainbow trout. Don't care what the temperature reads. I'M GONNA FISH!!!!!

If you want a good book to read (from the 1970's and back), pick up "The Original Alaskan Bear Tales". Some crazy reading on black, polar and grizzly bear stories that happened in Alaska. A few are a little graphic, but not nauseating in my opinion. Others are funny and/or unbelieveable. Just a thought. It's a collection of short, real short or a few pages long stories/accounts from people who had encounters with bears and the outcome. Some good, some bad, some just jaw dropping.

Anyway, I'll quit typing. Starting to turn into my life story.:yawn: :D

Thanks for your guys concerns and I'll try to check back more often. Still don't have the net at home.

Yours in Death Chat,

KAAK
VIVA LA DEATH CHAT

Hey there, little Hog Brother!

Good to see you're still kickin' up there in the Chilly Zone :D :eek:

Prayers out for you...

Hey KAAK

Really good to hear from you, hang in there ya know it's girl scout cookie time if you send me an address there maybe some in your future :eek: :eek: :eek:

Prayers comming at ya......

God is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Just got done doing some tax crap and I'm getting $649 back. That means I will be able to pay my rent:eek:

Someone is going to front me the $600 till I get my refund check. Now to come up with the dental. God is teaching me it's on his time, not mine and to be faithful!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I hate when this happens lol

Thanks for your prayers!!!

Bryan, glad to see ya pop in now and then.

Hope things turn around for ya bro. Hope the GED effort works out too.

Big factor in hiring, for sure.

Just hope they didn't test ya on how to open glass-tubed smokes....:eek: :p

Hey Buddy.... Glad to hear from you..... yup... hang in there.... things will be o.k..... :thumbup:

thatmguy said:
Bryan, glad to see ya pop in now and then.

Hope things turn around for ya bro. Hope the GED effort works out too.

Big factor in hiring, for sure.

Just hope they didn't test ya on how to open glass-tubed smokes....:eek: :p

Bwahahahahhaaha.... LMAO

I find out tomorrow if I passed the GED. No doubt in my mind, since I passed the 4 I took so far. Things are going fair. Going to a job fair saturday and just waiting for things to turn around. Keeping my hopes up and counting down the days till King Salmon fishing. Only 54 days left (May 1st).

I always enjoy getting to pop on. Applied at the local cable/phone/internet company so hopefully I can get that job and get free internet at home. Here's to hoping:D :thumbup:

Passed my GED, but no job yet. I feel God is calling me to be a Baptist Pastor:cool: :D Just gotta look into the schooling and such.:thumbup:

Frog, I'll send you my addy. I'll have to have you guys email me all your addresses and I promise this summer, I will mail you guys fresh frozen salmon. Promise. And Evolute, if you see this, I haven't forgotten you either.:cool: :thumbup:

KnifeAddictAK said:
Passed my GED, but no job yet. I feel God is calling me to be a Baptist Pastor:cool: :D :thumbup:
a hog for a pastor..... mmmmmm
i guess you could give a good cloven salute sermon to the hogs :)

Back