Death Chat!!

Tiggeress! hahaha!

tigger91.gif

Isn't this thread suppose to be about zombies? I would stay up but I gotta take my little girl on a school field trip tomorrow morning at 8:30 am.

hahaha.. the Tigeress...:D that one is amazing Ban..:thumbup::thumbup:

it was cool kicking it last night man.. we definitely need to do it again soon..:)

This will have to do for now.:D Can't wait to hear the reports on how the Tigeress did at the get together.

5160935846_c5718204ee_b.jpg

i got to check this thing out last night BBT... it is waaaaaay cool... you're going to love it...:thumbup::D

Didn't realize it until last night how much I miss chopping up 2x4s.

We'll need to do it again soon. I need more practice, gotta work on better control and nailing the angle....

BBT, congrats indeed, that Cleaver was sweet! :thumbup:

Ban's Tigress was kick-ass too :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:. My best bottle cutting was with the Tigress.

Sorry, I meant, The Tiggeress!:p:D

48d3d88d.jpg

The boys want to chop with your Cleaver last night. I had to hide it a few times so it wouldn't accidently make its way to the chopping table. Its a kitchen cleaver guys! :D

The boys want to chop with your Cleaver last night. I had to hide it a few times so it wouldn't accidently make its way to the chopping table. Its a kitchen cleaver guys! :D

If I can get someone to make a simple edge cover, it will go on more than oe camping trip.:thumbup:

damn! I was working on my edc wharncliffe knife tonight and kind of screwed up the ricasso/plunge area, it was going so well too!

on a better note, gf surprised me with a cake.

Last edited:
damn! I was working on my edc wharncliffe knife tonight and kind of screwed up the ricasso/plunge area, it was going so well too!

on a better note, gf surprised me with a cake.

IMAG0220.jpg

I am sure it can be fixed just continue on.

Back