Photos Dec 2019 - Black Friday Grab Bag Scores - Lets see what you got..

I got in on the leftovers and I couldn’t be happier!

JUFK15w.jpg
That top one is absolutely gorgeous!

I should have my $1K bag on Monday. Hoping for one of those epic FMV14s or an AK

I should get my $1000 leftover grab bag on Tuesday. I've been through this entire thread several times and I'm pretty excited about what i may get. Since I only have one other Busse knife right now (Son of Badger), I don't have to worry about getting something I already have.

I have no idea what you're referring to, so if it was a bad thing/rule breaker, I think someone edited it. That, or I'm too tired to understand humor right now...

The BladeForum's smilie palate used to include an onanistic "jerkit" smilie that was expressly banned from this forum as not fitting in with the forum persona. It's in one of the stickies at the top of the Busse page. The smilie is gone now, but I think the sentiment remains.

I don't know that there's an express rule against it, but it's best to avoid words that would get censored on network TV in this forum. Best to stick with alternatives like freakin', flippin', frakin', etc. o_O

And yes, it appears that someone edited it out.

Got my $1000 bag. I'll have to add in the pics later, but it looks like I got:
  • Scarpivore (LE?) - DoubleCut
  • INFI Ratmandu FHFG - BIG DC with Maroon Canvas handles
  • Hell Razor (Original, not HR II or BG) - Midnight Blue with Black and Green G10 Magnum handles (Or maybe Black and Tan handles? They're more greenish that my other Black and Tans, but a lot less green than the Black and Green's I've seen.)
  • CS NFNO - Satin with dyed wood and Green and Black G10 G-Rex handles.

Total tag value: $1342.95.

A few observations:
  • I had a Scrapivore just like that until I blued it, as seen here.
  • The INFI Ratmandu FHFG is the exact same combo as one I got when they first came out.
  • Anyone else get an original-style INFI Hell Razor with the full CBT treatment in a grab bag? I don't think I've seen those offered in maybe a decade.
  • The wood on the CS NFNO is kind of like these, only with green dye instead of red:
Here's what I got... $1k + $500
CS NFNO

:D:D

But not as much green as this:

Last edited:
Back