Photos Dec 2019 - Black Friday Grab Bag Scores - Lets see what you got..

Love this Hellrazor. I did not know any history of this. Hell I'm just getting a couple of the models down nevermind some of the lingo.View attachment 1265041 View attachment 1265043 View attachment 1265044 View attachment 1265045 View attachment 1265047

The Hell Razor came out in 2005. You can see the archived page from the Busse website here: https://web.archive.org/web/20051224011306/http://www.bussecombat.com/knives/

A couple years later, there was a Ganzaaa-type offering of the Mud Razor, which was basically the same, except without the Corrugated Bevel Technology (CBT).

A couple years ago, there was a Battle Grade version (not INFI) that also lacked the CBT, and then maybe last year there was the Hell Razor II (INFI), which is a little longer and with fewer corrugations.

The color combination you got was not available when it was originally offered, and I don't recall seeing old-school HRs in ganzaaas since they started offering the Bronze coating.

In other words, unless someone got one like yours in a grab bag, I think yours is probably unique. A genuine one-of-a-kind. Just like mine, only different.

Last edited:
Love this Hellrazor. I did not know any history of this. Hell I'm just getting a couple of the models down nevermind some of the lingo.View attachment 1265041 View attachment 1265043 View attachment 1265044 View attachment 1265045 View attachment 1265047
Would you mind posting or letting me post these pics to the Color Combination Vault? This color combo hasn't been added yet and it sure looks sexy!

Thanks!

This would be a good duplicate pic to add too!

Last edited:
This is the first time I’ve heard of the Mini Mean Street model. That’s definitely what Makael just received. They look identical. Very cool!

Looks like a Swamp Rat Rodent Waki on top, then a black coated Hell Razor 2 with Red Black G-10, a forest green Forsaken Gemini with black G-10, and I'm not sure about the last little one.

That's a nice haul!! Congrats!

H
ere is what I received from my grab bag. Not very knowledgeable in what I got so if anyone wants to help out with that I would appreciate it! Pretty excited with I got but I was hoping for at least one custom shop knifes. I’ve liked everyone I’ve seen so far.
Great haul! I've got a custom shop HOG Badger that I'd entertain a trade for the rodent waki.

Back