Photos Dec 2019 - Black Friday Grab Bag Scores - Lets see what you got..

daUskwK.png

The suspense is terrible. Hope it lasts.

Nice G10 color combo. That “sword” is so substantial you could baton logs one minute. Fight off a herd of attacking Orangutans, the next.

Last edited:
Purest, you might want to change the wording in your last sentence.;)

The BladeForum's smilie palate used to include an onanistic "jerkit" smilie that was expressly banned from this forum as not fitting in with the forum persona. It's in one of the stickies at the top of the Busse page. The smilie is gone now, but I think the sentiment remains.

I don't know that there's an express rule against it, but it's best to avoid words that would get censored on network TV in this forum. Best to stick with alternatives like freakin', flippin', frakin', etc. o_O

And yes, it appears that someone edited it out.

Thank you for the explanation. I've definitely tried to keep my foul (really foul) mouth to a PG13 level in this forum as it does appear to be more mature than most I slog through posts. No real need to use the alternatives for me as avoidance is just easier, but definitely good to know. I know now, exactly what was being referred to and my exuberance for the quality of gear that I received from Busse unfortunately led to me going past the line of acceptance in wanting to compliment them.

Appreciation to whoever edited out that post. And. a hearty thanks to you and Private Klink for the heads up!

What is this? Going to put it up for sale but not sure what model it is
Another example of me not understanding the price tag on the one I got compared to the one someone else got... I guess time will teach me.

Looking at past grab bags, I just ordered my first one. That is an amazing knife. The model that got me interested in Busse. Huge pull, congrats 2 years later
Just FYI, in case you don't already know or have found out... That is a Crab Shack (ie. Custom Shop) NFNO (Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw).
Specs are in this thread.

Just FYI, in case you don't already know or have found out... That is a Crab Shack (ie. Custom Shop) NFNO (Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw).
Specs are in this thread.
Oh then I was wrong. Thought that was a cs FSH with the pommel ground down. Looks way longer than a NFNO

Back