Important Info! Deceased makers

Mr. Brian Patrick Lyttle
November 1, 1943 - February 10, 2016

Got to meet Brian a couple of times at the Ashokan Seminar, what a great maker and funny guy. If you watch real close in the movie "The Edge" when the plane lands at the lake, he had a cameo, all bundled up in fur and fur hat helping to dock the plane. He made the folder that was used in the movie.

BrianLyttle4 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

BrianLyttle by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

John Martin of Okmulgee, Oklahoma Mastersmith of the ABS passed away due to cancer July30,2018

Does anyone know if Gay Rocha is still with us? Im having alot of trouble finding any info on him at all. I own 4 amazing pieces of his. Beautiful craftsmanship.

Sadly, we lost John Bartlow in June this year.

He was from Wyoming and had some of the cleanest hunters I've ever encountered. Such a warm handshake and a big broad mustached smile. I miss him.

Art Wiman, Plumerville, Arkansas, passed on October 5, 1999. He was an early member of The Knifemakers Guild and mentor to Jimmy Lile.
- Stuart

Rodney "Old Man" Shelton - 2015. He helped Zac Brown of the Zac Brown Band launch Zac's knife manufacturing company in Georgia, called Southern Grind.

Stephen L. Likarich (1948 - 2011)

946869_165912463592774_1412585668_n.jpg

The list seems to read Sonnerville, but this should be Sonneville, W. J. Sonneville. He died in 1987.

I just learned William 'Bill' McHenry passed Dec 23 2018.

Very influential maker from the Northeast US.

Back