• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

December 2018 BotM 112 (S30V/Ebony) & BCCI 342 Vantage (Damascus/Micarta) (SOLD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
Hello Bladeforums!

I hope you are all doing well today. Today I have two very special limited edition Buck knives that I really hate to sell, but I've gone a little overboard on knife purchases lately so off they go... C'est la vie! Both of these are unused and have only been out of their boxes for photos.

First up is a December 2018 Buck of the Month 112 featuring S30V steel, solid ebony scales, nickel-silver bolsters, and a distressed finish leather sheath (made in the USA). Only 250 of these were made and they sold out the day they were released. Here's your second chance! The fit and finish on this specimen is fantastic and the ebony is absolutely beautiful. Buck really knocked this one out of the park.

Comes with the knife, sheath, box, and paperwork.

I am asking SOLD! for the December 2019 BotM 112.

zymA1lK.jpg

i3OdMmo.jpg

mQqKPU0.jpg

uSwxrHA.jpg

Next up is a 2019 Buck Collector's Club exclusive 342 Vantage featuring a damascus steel blade and maroon micarta scales. Only 75 of these were made and boy is it a beaut! Gorgeous knife! The fit and finish on this specimen is excellent. The only negative I can say about the knife is that the action could be a little bit better but it's not any worse than any other Vantage. If you missed out on these, here's your chance!

Comes with the knife, box, and paperwork.

I am asking SOLD! for the BCCI 342 Vantage.

pIqTip6.jpg

dWzNx1p.jpg

8BgMcLl.jpg

0q3simT.jpg

Fy5P2uS.jpg

I accept PayPal G&S (I pay the fees) and ship everything either First Class or Priority (depending on the speed) through the USPS and provide tracking.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

*Further trader feedback at Heatware.com under the same forum name.

Last edited:
P
Hello Bladeforums!

I hope you are all doing well today. Today I have two very special limited edition Buck knives that I really hate to sell, but I've gone a little overboard on knife purchases lately so off they go... C'est la vie! Both of these are unused and have only been out of their boxes for photos.

First up is a December 2018 Buck of the Month 112 featuring S30V steel, solid ebony scales, nickel-silver bolsters, and a distressed finish leather sheath (made in the USA). Only 250 of these were made and they sold out the day they were released. Here's your second chance! The fit and finish on this specimen is fantastic and the ebony is absolutely beautiful. Buck really knocked this one out of the park.

Comes with the knife, sheath, box, and paperwork.

I am asking $145 Shipped for the December 2019 BotM 112.

zymA1lK.jpg

i3OdMmo.jpg

mQqKPU0.jpg

uSwxrHA.jpg

Next up is a 2019 Buck Collector's Club exclusive 342 Vantage featuring a damascus steel blade and maroon micarta scales. Only 75 of these were made and boy is it a beaut! Gorgeous knife! The fit and finish on this specimen is excellent. The only negative I can say about the knife is that the action could be a little bit better but it's not any worse than any other Vantage. If you missed out on these, here's your chance!

Comes with the knife, box, and paperwork.

I am asking $145 Shipped for the BCCI 342 Vantage.

pIqTip6.jpg

dWzNx1p.jpg

8BgMcLl.jpg

0q3simT.jpg

Fy5P2uS.jpg

I accept PayPal G&S (I pay the fees) and ship everything either First Class or Priority (depending on the speed) through the USPS and provide tracking.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

*Further trader feedback at Heatware.com under the same forum name.

pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back