Decision Time

Well, I wanted two models with a carbon fiber handle. A "Cricket" and a "Dragonfly". I found and ordered the Dragonfly last week. It should be here wed. or thurs. Today I found the carbon fiber Cricket. The problem is that, as much as I want it, it may just be priced too high. I don't want to pay too much, so does anyone know just what these things should sell for? I still want it, and what's more I'll still purchase it, if the price is in line. How about it, what's it really worth and what are some of the prices that you've seen a CF Cricket offered at?

Thanks friends,
Will

------------------
Mendacity is the
system we live in.

Hi Will-
The suggested retail on the CF "Cricket" was $108.95. Ironstone was selling them for $86.95.
Hope this helps-
Patti @ IDB

Hi Patti,
Yes it helps.
I guess the price that the CF Cricket was offered to me was a little more than retail. I wish I had gotten one from you at the reduced price.
smile.gif

I really want it though. Maybe I'll take a few days and see if I can find a better price. If I can't, well we do what we must!
Did you see the posts refering to you in "The Knife Exchange"? People appreciate your attitude and help.
smile.gif

Will

------------------
Mendacity is the
system we live in.

Hi Will-
Hope this doesn't double post. Lost my last posting
frown.gif

I have not seen the posting you mentioned, but am glad to hear that I've been helpful. The Forums are growing every day and I'm only able to keep up with a few of them along with helping customers here in the shop.
I am out of the CF Cricket myself. But, you might want to try SFO at (800)828-1925). They just might have a few in stock.
Happy hunting!
Patti @ IDB

Will,
I know what you mean. I've got a CF Dragonfly (got a really great price on it) and wish I could justify spending the money for a CF Cricket. KnifeCenter claims to have some in plain edge for $89.95. Good luck.

------------------
Dave

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of More Knives

[This message has been edited by dsvirsky (edited 03-13-2000).]

Back