Deep Carry Clip

I am hoping someone can help me. I ordered 2 clips from bm. 1 for Mini grip and 1 for super freek. They came today and look the same but have different part numbers. Kitcs4-03 and kitcs4-01. Just hoping that someone will know which clip goes with each knife. I can call bm worst case but thought I would hit up bf. thanks.

I am hoping someone can help me. I ordered 2 clips from bm. 1 for Mini grip and 1 for super freek. They came today and look the same but have different part numbers. Kitcs4-03 and kitcs4-01. Just hoping that someone will know which clip goes with each knife. I can call bm worst case but thought I would hit up bf. thanks.
Could be to do with the clip screws, different models have the same clip but come with different length of screw threads. Did the clips come complete with screws? Maybe you can cross check with the original screw lengths on your 2 knives.

I called them. They take order and payment over the phone. The guy that I talked to was super helpful. Sbipping was fast - I am in so cal so not too far from Oregon. Overall easy process and well worth it.

Email within thr USA is not reliable. A BM rep emailed me that it could be done via email if the request is for the same factory clip. But after that, he/she never followed up with my request.

I used to be a huge manufacturer clip user. I absolutely refused to use aftermarket clips.

Having bent a clip and now being charged for clips I decided to try an aftermarket clip after getting a credit on my PayPal account.

I bought an MXG Gear deep carry titanium clip and I love it.

They are kinda spendy but if I could I would put one on every knife I own.

Back