• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

After using one of Casey's long clip's I have noticed that when I carry my Para in my side cargo pocket it is so much easier to draw the knife out. Thanks again Casey

Ugh I think I lost my pm2 today: ( I had one of these clips on it and within the past week or so I noticed it was starting to lose tension and slid 're a lot easily out of my pocket. I just noticed after doing some work outside that It's not clipped to my pocket anymore ugh hopefully it turns up. Just posting to let you guys know to check the tension and bend the clip if need be before it's to late

Got the regular long sandwash clip in the mail yesterday. It's now attached to my Domino. I always try to showcase quality when it's evident so that others can appreciate it as much as I do. Great work Casey!

domino_casey_lynch_01.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_02.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_03.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_04.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_05.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_06.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_07.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_08.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_09.jpg

domino_casey_lynch_10.jpg

Hey Lowslow - man, I am really sorry to hear that. Will you shoot me a PM or an email (thelastleaf1@gmail.com)? Let me help you out with that.
And if anyone needs their clip adjusted, please let me know. I'll cover postage costs and take care of it for you. Even if it gets tweaked on a door or whatever, I'm happy to fix or replace it, no charge.

Wow Andy, those pics are stellar! You do great work, really beautiful. I am honored that you would do that! Thanks for taking the time to shoot those and put them up. I really appreciate it.

Rem1 - I've got another run I the works. I'm hoping to have them ready in a month or so.

Idaho - I just talked to the machinist today - it's looking like I might have the scales at the beginning of July, both the ti and aluminum, and hopefully the Delica ones too.

Evan - I'll shoot you an email when I get the next batch done. Either the long or short will work on the PM2. I prefer the shorty myself, though some guys (like Legion, above) like the longer clip.

Thanks Legion! I always appreciate your support and kind words.

Thanks Dferg - let me know if you have any issues with it.

Casey

Random Question - does anyone know if these will bolt-up to a Benchmade as well? I'm not sure if the 3 hole configuration is exactly the same - but it looks very close..

Thanks!

I was extremely lucky and able to find my knife on the side of the road so here's some pics! Overall I really love this clip

Hm - These won't fit Benchmade knives, but I'm working on a BM clip. I'm hoping to have a tester in the next month or so.

Lowslow - Glad to hear that! Thanks for letting me know.

Evany - I'll shoot you an email when the next batch is done. They are at the waterjet cutter right now, so I'm hoping to have them back soon.

Carpentermatt - They won't work on the Military, but I'm hoping to do a clip for that knife in the near future.

JrTodd - Thanks, I'll let you know when they are ready to go.

Casey

Stupid question, but how do you get the the screws? The hole doesn't look big enough in any of the pics. I know it's possible obviously, just guess the pics are messing with my eyes lol.

Hey Todd - it can be a bit tricky, but you put one screw on the end of the torx or allen wrench and, holding the clip sideways, stick it through the large access hole (probably into the top screw hole). Then attach the clip to the knife. After it's on the knife, the two lower screws go on, again through the large access hole. It's pretty simple, unless the torx or allen tool you're using has a wide 'neck'. But if it's skinny (like a normal allen wrench) it is pretty easy to tighten down the screws.

Casey

I tried anodizing the awesome clips from Casey. The black one is powder coated from Casey directly, the rest I tried to color match.
Left to right: PM2 Elmax, PM2 CTS-204P, PM2 S30V Black.

View attachment 452141

Looks great Net! Good job anodizing, I think those look better than the ones I do! :)
Thanks for the great pic.
PS, I would delete that post for you but I'm afraid I don't know how.
Casey

Back