• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Ugh I think I lost my pm2 today: ( I had one of these clips on it and within the past week or so I noticed it was starting to lose tension and slid 're a lot easily out of my pocket. I just noticed after doing some work outside that It's not clipped to my pocket anymore ugh hopefully it turns up. Just posting to let you guys know to check the tension and bend the clip if need be before it's to late

Got to blame something other than yourself.
No issues with mine

Hey CB - I'm working on a BM clip - it is in the design stage right now, so I'm hoping to have them ready to go sometime in August.
Thanks for your interest.
Casey

I need a couple of the plain short ones and probably one of the short powder coated. Let me know when they are in stock please.

Do you still have any long clips available for Spyderco knives? I'm looking for a plain finish one for my Domino. Thanks!

Hey Casey here is my pocket clip, thanks so much for your great customer service and kindness! It looks beautiful on my Paramilitary 2! Casey told me this was a test finish so I'm not quite sure what the finish is called or if it will be available, maybe Casey will clarify. I'm very excited to see that mine has the feather on it! Some filing had to be done to my Putman scales to get it to fit but it was well worth it!

Wd1zf1X.jpg

cYdEPja.jpg

n9FyzQO.jpg

Attachments

• Wd1zf1X.jpg
    Wd1zf1X.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 42
  • unnamed (24).jpg
    unnamed (24).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 43
  • nN2SYDz.jpg
    nN2SYDz.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Just wanted to let you guys know that another person is selling my design as their own. The link is here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171351956906

This is one of a few different listings for different colors. None of these are mine.

The maker has various designs, but this one is using my specs down to the last detail. I contacted them and asked them to kindly stop selling them, but have not gotten a response. Do what you will with this, it is just an fyi.

Casey

Just wanted to let you guys know that another person is selling my design as their own. The link is here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171351956906

This is one of a few different listings for different colors. None of these are mine.

The maker has various designs, but this one is using my specs down to the last detail. I contacted them and asked them to kindly stop selling them, but have not gotten a response. Do what you will with this, it is just an fyi.

Casey
I was confused about those clips. I thought they were your's, but knew you said you were out.

If someone wants to copy or use design elements from an existing design that is in production and actively used, the least a person can do is ask first. Sure, someone can just straight out copy that stuff, but these things just rub a lot of people the wrong way. Everyone has the right to make a living, but surely not on the backs of others.

Casey,

I'll be getting a Dice in the next couple weeks. Do you think the longer clip would be appropriate (as on the Domino)? Also, what's the turnaround time right now for a clip like this:

Got my clips a couple of days ago, they're awesome. Thanks Casey for such a quality product!

Thanks, in advance,

Mike

Hey Mike - I haven't handled a Dice, so I am honestly not sure. However, from looking at pictures of the knife, I think the shorty would work fine. The long clip would work well too, and put the pinch point the same place as the OEM clip.

The next batch is in progress; I hope to have them ready in a couple weeks.

Casey

Just wondering if one of your clips will fit the spyderco lava, and if so, which one would you recommend - the short or long?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back