• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Sweet looking blade Chris! Yessir, I have a few left.

Sounds good. Thanks JJ!

Sure do Blane, and I'll get them out asap. Thanks!

Super, thanks Teeeroy.

Awesome, thanks Bigo for the great pic and kind words.

Thanks dirty! Much appreciated. I should have more pry bars in January. They're $67 shipped.

Hey Speed, I have more with the logo coming. First week of January is what I'm hoping for.

Casey

Casey, I've flipped through 30 pages of this thread.. maybe it's answered somewhere and I can't find it. Curious about the process of ordering a pry bar, specifically are there anodization/color options? Also, just to clarify, make a payment on your paypal and I would see it sometime last half of January? Thank you

Thanks Casey, these are awesome! Very high quality, huge upgrade. I wouldn't own an EDC Spyderco without one of these now.

1c282ddf-0cec-41c0-ab6c-5c6383ad831a_zps0qxrehyo.jpg~original

Last edited:
A couple more leftys:

2d78f1d14b5f8032065aa1246782a6ae.jpg

Great clips Casey. Nice fit & finish. They seem more stout than the average low rider clip too. I'm a fan

Hey cbr - thanks for the post. I haven't put any info on the pry bars here... they have been more word of mouth up to this point. I'm hoping they'll be ready in January, but it seems like I'm always a bit behind. That is what I'm shooting for, anyways. The color options are sandwashed and anodized, though I may do some cerakoted versions.

Thanks carpenj for the kind words and the great pic. Thanks!

Thank you Blade! I appreciate it.

Thanks operatorV and RTedder2! I'll get them out asap.

Casey

Casey...got the clip. Looks great and your service is unmatched. Keep up the good work!

81a60bc1-c3fa-40f1-a8a7-c3cd4e3f94ee.jpg

Last edited:
Now my PM2 build is complete. Awesome quality. I already have a spare but debating on getting another backup if there some still available.

c1061d4f3e768339e812db2fe220f66b.jpg

Thanks Teeeroy! Glad it's working for you. I appreciate it!

Nice looking blade there Chris! You bet, I have some ready to go.

Hey JJM - all the info on the first page of the thread is still current. Let me know if you have any Qs.

Thanks Widdors! I'll get it out asap.

Casey

Pay pal sent for two short, one standard, one blue anodized. Hoping for the feather logo on them but if not available I understand. Hopefully they get those 110v PM2s sent out soon so I have something to put it on! I'll post pics when it all comes together.

Back