• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Make some for ZTs - specifically my 0566!!!

This guy Casey is a pro. Great communication and everything shipped fast and arrived as described. Here's too many pictures showing what I received for my Endura.
Thanks again Casey!

Hey Casey, just sent PayPal funds for 3 clips. 1 long bronze, 1 long standard sand washed and 1 short cerakote black. All that info plus mailing address is included in the notes section on PayPal payment. Hope they're available and will be eagerly awaiting their arrival! Thanks Casey!

Thanks Gus! I'm a bit behind, but i'm working to get all orders out this week. I appreciate your support!

Thanks Mr. V. Those 110V PM2s are siiiiiick. Good on ya for snagging one! I'm afraid I'm out of the feather logo - but I'm working on getting more done asap.

Thanks nurunuru! I very much appreciate it!

Thanks xdayv. I don't have any right now. I'm hoping to around the beginning of February.

Casey

Hey Blaster - you're right, I need to. I'm working on it... :)

Thanks myles! I really appreciate the support.

Hey dirty - can you shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com with your 'real' (PP) name? I'll get you an update on shipping.

Thanks a2avery for the really kind words and great pics. I very much appreciate it! Let me know if you have any trouble with it - all the clips carry a lifetime warranty.

Thanks Bri, I'll get them out asap.

Casey

Hey Casey,
I'm sending over a payment for a short version sandwashed bare Ti clip for my PM2. I accidentally bent my last one when I caught it on my office chair at work while sitting down.
Thanks!

I did the same thing to my PM2. It wasn't too bad, just bent enough to where the clip didn't actually hold anything when the knife was inserted into my pocket. I took the clip off and was able to massage it back into place using a bench vise and some hand tools. It's now (nearly) as good as new, with a bit of "life-experience" added into the anodizing to show that it's loved and used. If anything, it holds a bit tighter now than it was originally, not that it was ever loose. I carried it sans-clip for a while until I had time to get it fixed up, and man is it good to have back! The only trouble I had was re-inserting the screws after bending it back into place. I think I over bent it ever so slightly, making the two outer screws rather difficult to get back in. I was eventually successful though. I also tried flattening the very tip a bit so I wouldn't catch again, but that just made it overly difficult to open and clip on the pocket of my jeans.

Casey, thanks again for a quality clip. Had I not been able to get this fixed up, I would have been more than happy to send you a few bucks to get it replaced. I'll need to keep an eye out to see what makes/models you're making clips for whenever I make any future purchases. If a knife that I'm purchasing doesn't come with a factory deep carry clip, it'll definitely need one of these as an option!

Hey PJX - thanks for the kind words, and for the help there! Part of my deal is that the clips come with a lifetime warranty... if you bend or break one, no matter how, shoot me an email and l'll send you out a new one, no charge. So if your clip is still tweaked hit me up at thelastleaf1@gmail.com!
Casey

Hi Casey,

New member here. Joined just to purchase this amazing clip.

Payment sent for long version of sandblasted bare clip for the FRN Delico 4.

Thank you!
Kevin

Last edited:
Casey,
It's still tweaked, but only if you look at it very, very closely. There's a very small bump right at the high side of the screw hole, and it has a few new scratches in the anodizing from the tools I used to bend it back into submission. From a usage perspective, I'm perfectly happy with it as-is now that I have it bent back to where it was. If I end up making it worse to where I can't repair my own mistake, I'll let you know, but I'm just super happy to have this clip back and functional. The knife gets carried as an EDC, so a few bumps and bruises and scratches don't bother me in the least, call it working towards a nice "used" finish. :) I may still try and bend the tip back down a bit flatter to try and prevent this from happening again. I had already tried once, but my initial bend was too far to the point where I couldn't get it to clip back onto my pocket.

Thanks again!

Hey PJX - thanks for the kind words, and for the help there! Part of my deal is that the clips come with a lifetime warranty... if you bend or break one, no matter how, shoot me an email and l'll send you out a new one, no charge. So if your clip is still tweaked hit me up at thelastleaf1@gmail.com!
Casey

I already saw that written in your terms of the 1st page.
But whatttttt an awesome customer service !!! :thumbup::cool::eek::thumbup::eek::cool::thumbup:

Make me even more want to order ! :D

ZDP endure.

IMG_20151231_161752_zpsmfmswbco.jpg

Last edited:
Black powdered clips arrived yesterday! Thank you, Casey!

Short Clip, Tip Down
McHxC0H.jpg

o7WtcQJ.jpg

Long Clip
ReIH7r9.jpg

pOopueH.jpg

Short Clip
Ju9kiBp.jpg

JPQYXz5.jpg

Sorry, don't have photos of it carried with tip up. Tip up shows just a tiny bit of the scale

Yep....this is EXACTLY what I want, I guess the cerekote holds up better than the powdercoat?? Funds will fly as soon as I hear back from ya, Casey. Thanks so much!!!!

Thanks Nasgul!

Thanks uxo for the great pic. Love those scales... Putnam? Very nice.

Hey Harry - I believe the cerakote to be really tough... that's the feedback I've gotten so far.

Thanks RT and Dustin! I appreciate it.

Casey

Dang Casey, I messed up on my end on PayPal. I'll send funds again. It'll be today for a short silver one.

Last edited:
Back