• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Hey Casey,

New member here. Just joined to get my hands on one of these clips! Paypal sent for short version of sandblasted clip for a Para2.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks gm! I appreciate it.

Thanks RT. I'll get your order out asap.

Thanks cmuzzocr! I'll get it out to you this week. I appreciate the support.

Casey

Clip arrived today nicely packaged with hand written note. Attention to detail and quality of clip is as nice as everyone described.

Sandblasted long on Delica 4.

Thanks Casey!
-Kevin

p1728482112-5.jpg

p1699572254-5.jpg

p1831831330-5.jpg

Last edited:
hi Casey I am kinda new here but I would like a powder coated clip for a delica4 is it possible to order and if so how do I go about it.....Thanks jm14616@yahoo.com well I just sent 20.00 to your paypal for a clip I hope thats enough cash!!!!!

Last edited:
Casey,
I'm sending you payment for a short clip fon r a pm2. This is the 3rd one I've bought from you, great quality stuff you're making, thanks!

Hey Java, thanks for the great pics and kids words. Those are beautiful shots; are you a professional photographer?

Thanks RT, looks good to me! ;-)

Thanks spunky, I'll get it out asap. That $ amount is great.

Thanks kingston, I really appreciate you coming back. Thanks for the support.

Casey

Hey Jc - I have some coming next week. I think they may already be sold out, but I won't be quite sure till I get them back. I'll be getting more made asap.
Casey

Thanks for the reply. If you have 2 extra standard black clips I'd like to get some. I'll be watching this thread this coming week. Thanks!

Hey Casey,
I'd like a short clip for my Yojimbo 2 please! Sending cash to your paypal now.
Thanks!

Hey Casey! New member here in need of one your clips, tried to read back a bit to see what you had available. I'd like a longer black clip for my Delica 4 but sandwashed or anything else would be fine if you don't have any in black, these look too good and I don't want to wait any longer than I have to haha. The feather logo would also be nice but again if you don't have em, no biggie. I read it might not show up well on the black anyways. Sending payment now, thanks!
-Jason

Just joined to place an order for one of your clips. Do you have any long black cerakote available? Going on my Delica4. I'm in the same boat as flammzrant^^ I'll settle for plain or blue if none are available. Please let me know, thanks!

Hey Casey these clips are fantastic! Do you make one that might fit the Stedemon DSG? It's a horrible clip for an otherwise nice knife. It desperately needs your help

Hey Casey,
Just wanted to make sure you saw my post and got my funds... Also wondering how long till you get some black back in stock? Need to pick 1 of those up as well...
Thanks!
Russ

Hi Casey,
I just sent funds for a short anodized clip. It's going on a new S110V PM2 with the dark blue G10 scales that have an almost purple tint in the sun. So dark blue anodized, or more towards dark purple, whichever you think will look good and is available. Also sent another payment to add a long sand washed clip to the order. I'd love to get one of your anodized pry bar if you have any more.
Thanks,
Barry

Last edited:
Hey jc, sorry for the long delay - I apologize for not checking the thread last week. I do have a few short black clips left; I'm afraid I'm out of the long ones already.

Thanks rkub! It will go out asap. In fact, it may already be in the mail. If you'd like, shoot me a PM with your 'real' name (what is on your PP payment) and I'll give you an update.

Thanks Jase, much appreciated! Thanks for the support.

Hi Morales, sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm out of the long black ones, but I do have sandwashed or anodized (blue, bronze, gold, purple, or a fade) ready to go.

Hi Boost, thanks for the kind words. I'm afraid I don't have a clip for that blade. Sorry about that!

Hi Barry, your order will be in the mail today. I have an S110V on my desk, so I matched up a color that I think looks pretty good with the scales. Your box will be in the mail today. I'm hoping to have the next batch of pry tools ready at the end of the month.

Casey

Back