• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Here is my short clip on my Spyderco Native 5 Fluted Titanium:

XBbaqoQh.jpg

pjpihTjh.jpg

Id5jgtgh.jpg

At first I was afraid that it would hurt the excellent ergonomics of the knife, but after two days of carry I've found the opposite to be true. It actually adds a little space to the grip, taking it from a 3.5 finger grip (not using the choil) to a full 4 finger frip, which is really great. It also sits really nicely in the pocket, with basically no knife showing. It even fits the look of the knife.

I would also say, Casey was absolutely great with service. There was a slight delay with my clip (due to factors outside his control) and he more than made up for it. I would, and almost certainly will, purchase from him again.

I have bought other low carry titanium clips before, and I'll give you two reasons why I would suggest buying Casey's clips instead:
1 Unlike some other clips, these fit well with no wiggle or forcing necessary (once you get the screws in, my sausage fingers always have trouble with the tiny clip screws).
2 Casey will make sure that you are happy with his products, and responds to all questions in a helpful manner.

Hello Casey! I love the clips so much, I'm ordering three more (paypal sent): short purple, long purple, short black

Thanks!

Hey ALLHSS - thanks for the kind words and great pics. I really appreciate it! Man, that Native is siiiiick.

Thanks myles for the support! I'll get them out asap.

Thanks Jc for the great pic. Love those purple scales!

Thanks Jake! I'll get them out asap.

Casey

Hey, I'm looking for a short and a long, don't know what colors are available but one is for a black delica and one is for a blue pm2, do you have some in stock? Thank you

edit: payment sent, hoping for the best haha

Last edited:
Love how the bronze-annodization looks in contrast to the bright steel. I like that the clip is bent past the neutral position (so that it tightens as you screw it down). If you find you need to flex the clip a bit to make room for the screws to pass through the cutout into the mounting holes, you can feel secure in doing so because the Titanium is flexible yet has really good spring tension and returns perfectly to form.

I also really appreciated the 3 hex head screws and allen key Casey provided. My only T6 driver is for a Leatherman multitool, which doesn't have great clearance. I could probably have used it to install with the original Spyderco screws, but in order to avoid marring up that nice chamfer, I went with the hex's, which were easier to manipulate anyway.

Enjoyed my correspondence with Casey - he's really friendly and damn quick to respond.

20160229_211215_HDR.jpg

20160229_204916_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
How long is average wait? Not sure if I should check in with him or not it's been over a week. If that's typical no problem just want to make sure my payment made it through.

Hey Baz, I'll have more in a couple weeks. Josh at Razor Edge Knives (here on BF) does a killer job with the cerakote. I'll be sending him more this week.

Hi fanucman, sorry for the delay in my reply. Thanks, and I'll get them out asap.

Thanks King for the great pics and kind words. I really appreciate it.

Hi Jake - can you shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com with your PP name and when you sent payment? I'll get you an update.

Casey

Im looking to purchase two short and two long in black cerakote. Do you still have any available in cerakote?

Thanks Baz!

Hi barobbin - I'm out of the black, but I'm hoping to have more around the end of the month.

Thanks Jason.

Thanks for the great pic skwurll! I very much appreciate it.

Casey

2-short
natural-bead-sand blasted..

Which ever you have ready to ship

Hi fanucman - can you shoot me an email to thelastleaf1@gmail.com with your 'real' (Paypal) name? I'll double check for you. I've shipped orders up through about a week ago. I'm going to try to catch up this weekend with all but the black clips. I'm out of those and will be sending Josh @ Razor Edge another grip of them to hit in the next week.

Hey uxo - I'll have more of either ready to go on Tuesday. I'm working on another batch as we speak.

Thanks Jake for the kind words and great pic. Love that brown PM2!

Casey

Back