• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Your long clip works great on a Millie.

20160702_120002_zpsyms8efac.jpg

Your long clip works great on a Millie.

20160702_120002_zpsyms8efac.jpg

A bit misleading for those readers who may not realize that would take a bit of customization to mount where there are no factory holes nor tapped liner...
But it does look nice!

Hey Casey,

I doubt you still check this thread, but just wondering what's going on? BladeHQ hasn't had your clips forever. Plus I don't see any long clips. Are you going to continue making those?

Hey Unbroken, hey Baz, sorry for the really really really late reply. I work construction for my 'real' job and have fallen behind on checking in. I'm shipping BladeHQ batches every week. I think you ask to be emailed when they have them ready to go. You can search 'Lynch' on the site.

Casey

Pretty sure the only way to get them is through Blade HQ and they only have the short clips and are not in stock.

Casey,

I really wanna get couple of your long clips my buddy has one and its awesome!!

Is their anyway you could sell me a long one or two since blade hq isnt selling any of them at all?

Thanks for your time.

-Bryce

Are the long clips being offered any longer? any info is appreciated

You can get his clips at bladeHQ. They're sold out now. Get on the wait list and they'll email you when more are available. I was on the list for a little over a month before i got an email. I got the clips i wanted though.

It's a shame BHQ doesn't ship to Switzerland. I have to get my clips elsewhere now.

Hey thanks for your reply ...i have 5 of the clips from bladehq ... i was just looking for the long ones since all bladehq ever has are the shorts

I sent Casey an email at thelastleaf1@Gmail.com and he got back to me very quickly. This thread is the only one Ive found with his contact info so I thought I'd update it for those of us that ONLY want this style. He is quickly sold out on the short ones that fit the PM2 and Yojimbo, but he has some short ones that fit the Endura and Delica. I can't wait to pick up a couple of these.

Back