• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Deep carry / low ride titanium clips for Spyderco - Delica, PM2, Manix, etc. - Run #3

Received my powder coated one as well! Great product!! Exactly what I was expecting. Well worth the wait.

Casey,

Any news on the PM2 titanium scales you posted the proof of concept for two weeks ago? I'm definitely definitely interested in a set and was wondering if they could be pre-ordered.
Thanks!
Sam
PS: still love your short clip on my para.
image.jpg

Hey fellas -

Thanks for your patience and all the kind words.

Hey Mumbo - Sorry, I have been slow lately in replying to emails. Really sorry about that. I believe I shipped your clip - will you PM me your 'Paypal' name so I can check for you? I you are who I think you are - ;-) - I shipped it out yesterday.

Casey

Crazi, YZkid (Bob Hannah maybe, or Damon Bradshaw? ;-)), Super, Legion - Thanks guys for the kind words. Thanks Crazi and Legion for the great pics! Love those black PM2, so nice.

Super - My machinist was backordered getting stuff ready for other guys for Blade. But he's supposed to be on my scales next week, so I'm hoping to see them in a few weeks. My anticipated price point is about $110 for a ti set (including a clip), and about $85 for a hard-anodized gunmetal aluminum set (including a clip). The pic I posted was the proof-of-concept with a bright finish. The actual scales will be stonewashed or beadblasted. I'll have about 45 ti sets, and maybe 25 aluminum. Delica scales to follow. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

I've also cleared out my PM inbox. Sorry about that.

Thanks again guys.

Casey

And if you guys who got the black ones don't mind, let me know how the powdercoat wears for you. My tester seemed to be tough, but I'd like to hear how it works on your Spydies. I'll take care of anyone who's not happy with the coating.

I'll try to check this tomorrow if anyone has any questions or issues, then it will likely be a few days before I can get back online.

Casey

Would love a clip for my domino if there are any available...not sure if I should email or PM?

Ok....so I wasn't very patient. Well worth the wait. My Bad!!

14363742446_dcb261cc9b_c.jpg
[/url]mumbo Endura clip by mumbojumboo, on Flickr

You're the man, Casey!! Huge improvement and a must-have for your Spydies.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Edit: Trying to make these photos bigger. Stuff's acting weird.

Last edited:
I am back for more! I just sent payment for 1 long and 1 short, no logo, sand wash. Thank you and keep up the awesome work!

F8E143B6-8A54-4FAF-85F3-BDF1725C2C4D_zpscc9rvogd.jpg

Attachments

• F8E143B6-8A54-4FAF-85F3-BDF1725C2C4D_zpscc9rvogd.jpg
    F8E143B6-8A54-4FAF-85F3-BDF1725C2C4D_zpscc9rvogd.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hi Casey,

Those clips look rad! Are there any more available? I'm hoping to get one of the longer ones in blue if possible.

Cheers,
Ryan

Hey Drew - I am sold out but I will for sure let you know when the next batch is done. The ti is in transit to the waterjet guy, so hopefully I'll get the blanks back in a couple weeks. I am shooting on having another run in about a month.
Great pic Mumbo! Sorry for the delay in getting that to you. Hope it works well on that Endura. Great scales on that thing. Did you color them or are they OEM Spyderco?
Cray - man, you are too kind. I really appreciate the pics and kind words. Thanks for doing that, and please accept my humble thank you.
Thanks Bob, that is one mean looking setup.
Thanks Dferg. Love that SuperBlue!
Thanks PT - I'll shoot you an email when they're ready to go. I appreciate your interest!
Casey

Shoot, I'm late. When you're up and running again I need to get one of those long clips for my stretch. They look much better than the standard clip.

Will your Ti scales have the same circular design patterns as shown on your proof-of-concept Al scales? Was planning on buying afew of your Ti clips but may wait 'til your scales are available and get the whole set up. Thanks...

Hey, would love to get one of your clips for a PM2. I carry it tip down, will that work with your either of your clips? Which one would you recommend and do you have any in stock at the moment?

Regards,

Evan

Last edited:
Back