Deep Carry Pocket Clip for Mini A-100

chadridv

Gold Member
Hi all!

Apologies if this has been discussed before. I did do a search and turned up two short threads from 2012. There wasn't much info there and I figured there might be some new products out there these days.

I'm looking for a minimal deep carry pocket clip for my A100. I would like it if possible to maintain the same profile of the original clip (aside from where it would screw down) as i find the groove fantastic for my grip. Otherwise something simple and minimal is my preference.

Also Titanium would be cool, but not necessary.

And here's a pic for fun.

Thanks in advance!
8OFMD6n.jpg

I have one from MXG but didn't like it as it affected grip and had weak tension

Blade4sell On mine great deep carry clip and really secure have bought a few have a short one on my mini CQC-7 it is the best. They also have them in the titanium. Might take a while to get but the quality is well worth the wait. Hope this helps.

I just put on a MXG Gear clip on my CQC-8. The tension was too much so I just bent it out a little. I went with the short stubby clip and does not interfere with the grip at all.

Blade4Sell is nice but takes FOREVER, whereas MXG has stock and ships out quickly.

I just put on a MXG Gear clip on my CQC-8. The tension was too much so I just bent it out a little. I went with the short stubby clip and does not interfere with the grip at all.

Blade4Sell is nice but takes FOREVER, whereas MXG has stock and ships out quickly.

Pics please. I’ve been thinking about doing the same And would love to see what it looks like.

Here is a deep clip that I had on my CQC-14 now have a shorter version on my Mini-CQC-7 this is a clip from Blade4sell.Great quality and thickness and good retention.

None of the other carry clip measure up to the original (and I bought and tried a few). Stick to Emerson clips and modify them yourselves or buy an overpriced one from Steel Flame (I like the mermaid and a Koi fish)

If there was someone here with some blow torch experience. I bet there would be a few of us, including me, which would love send in our stock clips to you so can make them nice and prettied up for us (ex:Steel Flame). Or something just close to it to make ten fit the radical emerson line of lives.

Great opportunity because i don't see anyone trying to do the and the niche to make a few extra bucks is there. Just needs someone who has a blow torch and some ingenious handy man experience from tinkering in their garage.

We send in our stock clips and you fancy them up for us and bill us like $50 each plus return ship.

I will be first to sign up and send you my spare clips to try your work on and experiment! PM me your mail and I will send you some.

If there was someone here with some blow torch experience. I bet there would be a few of us, including me, which would love send in our stock clips to you so can make them nice and prettied up for us (ex:Steel Flame). Or something just close to it to make ten fit the radical emerson line of lives.

Great opportunity because i don't see anyone trying to do the and the niche to make a few extra bucks is there. Just needs someone who has a blow torch and some ingenious handy man experience from tinkering in their garage.
It's surprisingly easy to heat color titanium. I just use a small kitchen butane torch that you would use for creme brulee, etc. All you need to do is start to heat the piece evenly and look at the color that appears. Depending on the heat, the colors will cycle to the next available color. Once you get the color you want, just run it under some cold water.

If the color isn't what you want, just sand it down and start over again.

It's surprisingly easy to heat color titanium. I just use a small kitchen butane torch that you would use for creme brulee, etc. All you need to do is start to heat the piece evenly and look at the color that appears. Depending on the heat, the colors will cycle to the next available color. Once you get the color you want, just run it under some cold water.

If the color isn't what you want, just sand it down and start over again.

But the stock Emerson clips are not titanium.

But the stock Emerson clips are not titanium.
The site I linked to before sells replacement clips that have the standard 3 hole Benchmade configuration. They're very sturdy. I've had one on my ZT0620 for several years and it's been perfect.

Back