Defensive knife fighting expert needed

I am a paralegal with the Department of Public Advocacy. I am looking for an expert in defensive knife fighting to view pictures of a victims wounds to determine if they could have been make in a defensive maor rather than an attack. If you can hilp or know someone who can please contact me.

Becky,

W. Hock Hochheim
PO Box 5372
Fort Oglethorpe, GA 30742

or

W. Hock Hochheim's Scientific Street Fighting Congress
PO Box 292373
Lewisville, TX 75029
972-315-5128

or
www.americanknifefighters.com

Don't know him personally but he authored some knife books including:

Knife Fighting Encyclopedia Vol 1&2

Bio says he's 23 police veteran with over 1300 arrests. Also started 'Congress Of American Knife Fighters'. Inducted into World Martial Arts Hall of Fame and in the book he mentions being an expert witness in cases like you mention above.

The first address is the newest pasted onto the book over the second address/Phone # as well as the email address so I don't know if you can reach him at any besides the first but thought I would include it. Hope this helps.

Shawn

This whole path may take a while, but check out www.theiai.org

It's the International Association for Identification and part of their goal is to provide forensic experts in various fields including wound identification. I suspect if you look at the home page you can get a feel for whether it's worth pursuing through them or not.

------------------
Fran (CT)

[This message has been edited by ruffscruff (edited 06-01-2000).]

Back