DEK1

:D

AbnJLxMrQyyNUDbECDb1tw

Thanks Mat! Any info on when the AEBL will be available?

We have some AEBL in process. I prefer to avoid mixing steel types in our process. 3V dust embedded into the AEBL from a belt or contaminated tumbler media would lead to an increased tendency for the AEBL to spot so we do one or the other at a time. We'll pause on D3V and switch to the AEBL soon.

#notmatt

To anyone with a DEK1 already in hand. What’re your thoughts on pocket carry?
I am trying to decide if getting a pocket carry sheath would be a good option for this.
Is it bulky or long in the pocket? Any input or impromptu pocket pics to illustrate your findings would be appreciated.
-Dan

Just saw this message in the FS thread yer a**hole! I really can't add anything other than that you are absolutely correct :)

So far: DEK1TEDC 2 - Useless Sucky Matty 0

I think that I'm officially joining the ranks of slow geriatrics like Tommy and Martin, so willing to wait for the preorder if & when.
Matt, at least you've made it to the sales.
Closest I've come was getting online at 3:14, seeing the thread, and clicking on it to see how quickly they sold out. I think I'm off on the 19th... no idea if i'm going to be home, though

Put the FK in your pocket and subtract about 1/2" It's pretty big!
It works fine if you're out in the woods or doing jobs, probably not discrete enough as a no-one notices it carry option.
I carry mine cross draw on my belt. I remember when Lorien was prototyping it his photos showed a fancy IWB canted carry. Btw that's a taco sheath from Eric, it comes with the standard pancake style from Nathan and crew.
sheath.jpg pocket.JPG

We have some AEBL in process. I prefer to avoid mixing steel types in our process. 3V dust embedded into the AEBL from a belt or contaminated tumbler media would lead to an increased tendency for the AEBL to spot so we do one or the other at a time. We'll pause on D3V and switch to the AEBL soon.

#notmatt

Will D3V DEKs be back later? Still trying to get one. I love that steel.

#notmatt

Will D3V DEKs be back later? Still trying to get one. I love that steel.

(sorry for the duplicate post)

Last edited:
To anyone with a DEK1 already in hand. What’re your thoughts on pocket carry?
I am trying to decide if getting a pocket carry sheath would be a good option for this.
Is it bulky or long in the pocket? Any input or impromptu pocket pics to illustrate your findings would be appreciated.
-Dan
Put the FK in your pocket and subtract about 1/2" It's pretty big!
It works fine if you're out in the woods or doing jobs, probably not discrete enough as a no-one notices it carry option.
I carry mine cross draw on my belt. I remember when Lorien was prototyping it his photos showed a fancy IWB canted carry. Btw that's a taco sheath from Eric, it comes with the standard pancake style from Nathan and crew.
View attachment 1355105 View attachment 1355103

Is this one green and black?

Back