DEK1

you might notice that the title for this thread has been changed. The FK will be revamped, perfected, tweaked, optimized, (apply whatever similar adjective you like) resulting in a knife that has a familiar look, feel and intention behind it that you know and love- only better- and it will be called the FK2.

The DEK1, however, is a different animal...

you might notice that the title for this thread has been changed. The FK will be revamped, perfected, tweaked, optimized, (apply whatever similar adjective you like) resulting in a knife that has a familiar look, feel and intention behind it that you know and love- only better- and it will be called the FK2.

The DEK1, however, is a different animal...
What is this DEK1 you speak of Kemosabe?
View attachment 775537

So instead of ordering 2 new versions of the (previoulsy) named FK2, I now have to order 2 of the revamped awesome pattern known as the FK1(but newer) FK2, -AND- 2 of this new as of yet undisclosed tradesman's working knife FK not a FK DEK1 knife. Brilliant! :D:D:D$$$

This is awesome. Super excited now! The FK1 is a great design that shouldn't die, just be updated!

It better not be a Do Everything Knife.

Cause then I’ll have another bloody pattern to stock up on and I still haven’t started the HDFK!

So is it going to be similar to what you have "on paper" that's already been posted to this thread?

I've spend my summer building a deck, so the deck jokes have been relentless. I just now realized what I've done here.

Be that as it may, as with all CPKs, the acronym describes the utility around which the intention behind the knife's design orbits. In this case; Defensive Everyday Knife.

Back