DEK1

AyzpgzM.jpg
Too much ice for me ;)

lBA5rce.jpg

The picture may not do it's justice, but I checked DEK1's sharpening angle on a gioniometer and the sharpening angle at 20 dps is pretty well definied and precise. It's surprising to find not many maker could grind their knife accurately, even with mid-tech or custom knives. Excellent job by the CPK team, and thank you!

My preorder DEK1 came in the day. When I opened it the wife asked “don’t you already have that knife...” I have to admit I was skeptical of ordering a DEK because I already have the field knife 2 and these two knives were so similar. Well finally after having it in hand all I can say is WOW. They really knocked it out the park with this one. In hand it is a totally different knife. It might bump the fk2 as my favorite and prompt me to get a second one as a spare- which I never buy two of the same knives. If anyone was on the fence and worrying that it’s the same as a fk2- don’t be. I am so happy I pulled the trigger when the preorder came out.

My preorder DEK1 came in the day. When I opened it the wife asked “don’t you already have that knife...” I have to admit I was skeptical of ordering a DEK because I already have the field knife 2 and these two knives were so similar. Well finally after having it in hand all I can say is WOW. They really knocked it out the park with this one. In hand it is a totally different knife. It might bump the fk2 as my favorite and prompt me to get a second one as a spare- which I never buy two of the same knives. If anyone was on the fence and worrying that it’s the same as a fk2- don’t be. I am so happy I pulled the trigger when the preorder came out.

Come-on man, let's see it.

Back