DEK1

along with my prototype, (which I'm currently in the process of hand finishing) the DEK1 I use/carry every day is the twin to yours. Nate set aside 3 production versions for me and sent 2 of them my way and one to Joe Paranee. Mrs. Arnold owns one of them, mine is burlap. My only regret is that I didn't score more. I console myself with conceptualizing DEK2

I think it's a work of art if you ask me. The ergos are just phenomenal on this knife!

Preorder!
OD green TT scales for the first one I bought when they first launched, fancy Ti+ double black, and swedge with ebonite :eek:
My stabby EDC needs and dreams have been fulfilled, thanks guys!
View attachment 1503638
The swedge looks great! That is the first one I have seen.
And the OD green tt is pretty bangin too!
Nice collection

Preorder!
OD green TT scales for the first one I bought when they first launched, fancy Ti+ double black, and swedge with ebonite :eek:
My stabby EDC needs and dreams have been fulfilled, thanks guys!
View attachment 1503638

Thanks for the pic. Good perspective, good lighting. Makes me lust for my dek1s that much more. Sick hardened metal things! Swedge is sexy!

Dude! You knocked it outta the park on this sheath Lorien Lorien ! I absolutely love it, I need to get some outdoor sunlight pics...the green color is beautiful and the thread matches the handle perfectly. @Sanaria loves the copper accents (me too), those rivets may be the most impressive part of the sheath;) Thanks SO much!:D

20210204_160023.jpg 20210204_160002.jpg

My first CPK arrived today. Very happy.
cpk-dek1.jpg

XtianAus XtianAus Nice one. Now you can give then both a bottle of wine, some candles and thier children will be DEK2 for sure.
Heck yes! Combine certain aspects of these two knives and you have a grail for me.

I keep going back and forth on a favourite.
Give me a dek handle with a UF blade in a dek size, and you would have me an absolute perfect knife.

Back