DEK2

Any updates on this?
How about a pre-order with magma cut option - yes please 😄
Bump. looking for updates, please 😁

sAqaRBD.jpg

any chances of it having 90° spine for using with ferro rod??

Last edited:
It would be nice if some of these ( DEK 2/ DEK 3) were made with a convex grind, no secondary v edge. I guess they would be more labor intensive as a cnc machine may be incapable of producing that, and more hand grinding/sharpening required. Fallkniven convex grinds come to mind.

It would be nice if some of these ( DEK 2/ DEK 3) were made with a convex grind, no secondary v edge. I guess they would be more labor intensive as a cnc machine may be incapable of producing that, and more hand grinding/sharpening required. Fallkniven convex grinds come to mind.
I’m big on stropping after every other hard use for my knives. I noticed that my knives start to develop a convex like grind due to the natural stropping movement I utilize. My BFK still retains the factory edge, due to fact this knife will probably take a long time to dull.

I am having trouble picturing the DEK2 with the milled swedge option that it is being offered with and I haven't found any definitive input on that (maybe should have asked here, now that I think about it). Regardless, I took the gamble and added that to my pre-order. I really like the swedge on my DEK1 and don't regret it in the slightest but the DEK2 blade is a different animal - I suppose we will see in a timeframe not to exceed 18 months 😋.

I am having trouble picturing the DEK2 with the milled swedge option that it is being offered with and I haven't found any definitive input on that (maybe should have asked here, now that I think about it). Regardless, I took the gamble and added that to my pre-order. I really like the swedge on my DEK1 and don't regret it in the slightest but the DEK2 blade is a different animal - I suppose we will see in a timeframe not to exceed 18 months 😋.

You made a good choice because I did the same. The swedge looks too good on the other CPK knives not to go with it. (I added the penetrator tip also)

I just held my DEK1 up close to the screen and imagined what the DEK2 would look like with the swedge. It would be nice to see some real photos, though. I would imagine that we will see some soon.

Back