• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Delete all sold

Most past sprint runs seem to pass me up, but this time, I got notifications and was able to get three of this sprint run. Go figure. I may kick myself for this later, but I am putting two for sale. These two just arrived in the mail today from US Spyderco Authorized dealers. Both appear nicely centered.

One SPF. One Withdrawn

I will trade for another limited run that I missed: a Para Military 2 CTS 204p, same condition.

$225 US Postal Money Order including CONUS USPS Priority shipping, (or add 3% if using Paypal for fees). If you wish insurance, please add.

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3137.jpg

Know and comply with your knife laws; must be 18; post "I'll take it" here followed by payment; I reserve the right; etc.

Fair Warning: These are now selling for substantially more on Ebay than I have this listed for. As a Courtesy to fellow members who are thinking, and or who have sent me PM questions, I am leaving this sale up until Midnight EST tonight. Then, it is going into my safe.

Last edited:
Back