Delete Conversations

Guys, am I stupid? I can't find the button to delete conversations. My box is full and needs a clearence.

Haebbie

"Leave Conversation"
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible to delete individual messages - it's all, or nothing.

"Leave Conversation"
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible to delete individual messages - it's all, or nothing.
Thank you, hh. Is tat true? We could delete individual messages a time ago. Why actually not? I don’t want to delete al the messages i have im my boxes.

Haebbie

You can delete individual conversations... but you can't selectively delete messages within a conversation. (You keep the conversation or get rid of it).
Yes, on vBulletin, we could delete individual messages. Since the platform change, that option is gone (or, at least, I can't figure out how... and nobody has stepped up to say I'm wrong when I've made that statement). I find it disappointing; and I've got a few conversations I can't delete because I need information in one message.

I don’t find that to be a problem since one entire conversation only counts as one message.

I don’t find that to be a problem since one entire conversation only counts as one message.
I know that was explained/posted at the time of the platform change...but the paid subscription page seems to suggest otherwise. This is the listing for Gold:
100 conversations, 250 total messages.
In practice, it seems different still, as I have reached capacity with nowhere near 100 conversations.

I don’t know, seems to work for me. I just deleted a conversation with seven messages and my count at the top dropped by one. I believe if you have old messages from before the switch those will count individually.

Slowly I unterstand how the new software works. Thank you, guys, for your help. I wish you and yours a happy Easter.

Haebbie

09B04BF5-03B3-4A7C-B26A-D13186BD2A6B.jpeg

Back